A League 2014/15

BarraJag

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not A-League but the level below. The club nearest to where I live (15-20 mins walk) has made it to the South Australian Grand Final on Saturday night. The club is Croydon Kings and it's their first ever top grade Grand Final although they won the league as Polonia in 1977 and a few times before then. Most famous player John Kosmina. They are up against Metro Stars.

Fox Sports 3 showing FFA Cup Tuggeranong United v Melbourne Victory live tonight with crosses to the other 3 games being payed.

Some of the Tuggeranong look about 12yo! Their No7 looks like he needs to lose a few pounds. I can see at least one red card in this game given their tackling, especially as they get tired.

Some of the Tuggeranong look about 12yo! Their No7 looks like he needs to lose a few pounds. I can see at least one red card in this game given their tackling, especially as they get tired.

Good on the ref only yellow carding 3 from Tuggeranong & 1 Victory.

Game being played at Sydney United's ground and they just said on TV 7,000 tickets pre-sold. Final crowd could be close to 10,000. Good to see this cup is popular with the fans. The qualifying rounds for next seasons cup started last weekend Metro Star the South Australian Minor Premiers beat Bayswater City 4-3 on penalties (0-0 after extra time) in Perth on the weekend.

Great win for WSW 2-0 (agg 2-0) They meet Al Hilal of Saudi Arabia in a 2 leg Final.

Tremendous win. Wonder if they'll move the 1st leg from Paramatta to ANZ? Give up home ground advantage for a bigger crowd?

Archived