Attacking Midfielder Available

shielsy007

Gordy is one of the best attacking midfielders in junior fitba, he is a boy that only wants to play football. A fit Gordy is unplayable and could easily play senior, anyone who think he is incapable of playing Supa league, really disnae know fitba

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gordy is one of the best attacking midfielders in junior fitba, he is a boy that only wants to play football. A fit Gordy is unplayable and could easily play senior, anyone who think he is incapable of playing Supa league, really disnae know fitba

You clearly rate him as a player Shielsy007, what is your honest opinion of his attitude?

From what other people have said about the lad it seems that if you let him behave how he wants, turn up when he wants then he you will get performances out of the guy but if asked to tow the line then he doesn't like it and that's when the bad attitude kicks in!

As I said this what i have heard from other people, I don't know the lad personally so can't judge him but if he is as good as Shieldsy and cotter and attitude isn't a problem then why is he looking for a club the week the west leagues start?

It appears shielsy is only trying to help a talented player to attract a suitable club

so this boy is very talented and could play senior yet he can't even get a low league junior side 2 take him on. Sounds like his attitude is not at the level of his talent if it was he'd be senior

Archived