Attacking Midfielder Available

shielsy007

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow what a carry on, I mentioned at the very beginning he is a wee clown, running out a backdoor with no explanation confirms this and then sending a text message :lol: , thought with a mouth and attitude like his he can stand up for himself and conduct his business like a man nah?

His pal mad dog 20/20 certainly doesn't do him any favours on here either. 8)

Wow what a carry on, I mentioned at the very beginning he is a wee clown, running out a backdoor with no explanation confirms this and then sending a text message :lol: , thought with a mouth and attitude like his he can stand up for himself and conduct his business like a man nah?

His pal mad dog 20/20 certainly doesn't do him any favours on here either. 8)

Is it his pal or is it him ??? Sounds like the boy Dick is a bit of a maddy so the names quite apt!!

Mad Dog - I think you'll find managers need budget from committee etc to go ahead and sign a player. If committee really don’t want him and think he is a bad egg, they won’t give the go ahead to sign the player.

I'm sure many committees rejected the idea of Adam Strachan for example.

Don’t know the boy personally, but when you have been running about the lower leagues and people from Wishaw say you weren’t a stand out, then I think it’s quite clear the lad wouldn’t cut it in any of the super leagues.

A player with talent will clearly stand out at that level as I have seen myself on a couple of occasions.

Mad Dog there are plenty of boys in the juniors in every division, more or less every team who have been on the books at big clubs, all this confirms is they had/have potential however if he isn't prepared to fullfill that potential whether it's having a poor attitude towards fans, teammates, not looking after himself off the park ( you know exactly what I am on about ) he is just going to be another journey man who people will say '' aw remember wee gordy he used to play fur rangers'' doesn't wash in the juniors ma man, I am sure if he steps out of line experienced players in dressing rooms will have a few words with him trust me on that.

Is it his pal or is it him ??? Sounds like the boy Dick is a bit of a maddy so the names quite apt!!

If only there were some clues.... :huh:

Wee Gordy is frightening full stop. Aye his attitude may not be perfect but he would be in my first 11 every single week. On his day a cant think of anybody playing junior that's better than him. Has been a standout anywhere he has went.

Personally I think he's far too good for shettleston. Should be playing in the super league

Well I remember watching him at cambuslang and he was a stick out for me. He's not going to be a shit player if he was on the books at Rangers and Albion rovers. As I stated yday there are teams in the very top league who are desperate to get his signature.

Archived