Attacking Midfielder Available

shielsy007

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feedback ive had was he put in a good shift and chipped in with a couple of goals.

Was later found laying in the corner of the changing rooms licking his bollocks with a big smile on his face . Pleased with his nights work.

Mad dog 20 20 speaks like someone very very similar to a boy who had his fair share of arguments on this a wile back ... A ex team mate of Gordon dick .. The language looks familiar ... Anyone guess ?

Was thinking the same thing mate. Threads turned into a carbon copy of the Gavin Rushford thread when he left Camby for Arthurlie. Still quality entertainment thou.

After reading this I was wondering if touting floundering football players to clubs on a fans forum is the done thing in football now.

Amazingly, I found on the Italian version, "Torta e Bovrilo" a thread about a player with loads of ability who had squillions of offers from Serie B teams but preferred to ask his pal "Lambrusco" to tell everyone how good he was on the forum.

Small world!

After reading this I was wondering if touting floundering football players to clubs on a fans forum is the done thing in football now.

Amazingly, I found on the Italian version, "Torta e Bovrilo" a thread about a player with loads of ability who had squillions of offers from Serie B teams but preferred to ask his pal "Lambrusco" to tell everyone how good he was on the forum.

Small world!

Good story Jimbo,and it seems to confirm the rumour that you recently spent two weeks stuck in Florence. :)

Archived