Attacking Midfielder Available

shielsy007

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a good player liked the way he played for us last week but stinking attitude to just walk out the other night, we certainly don't need a player like that Ricky McIntosh should be back this week and hopefully Brian McEwan should be back soon enough they 2 will do a better job than him anyday

He is a good player but as other people have said on this he has got to be in the mood and we don't need players like that playing for us at Shettleston we have a great squad and don't need some prima donna coming in and disrupting our team so good luck to Gordy we are better off without him

I have says in the post earlier that wee Gordy's attitude isn't the best but makes up for with ability.

No amount of ability makes up for a bad attitude at this level, he's not Balotelli FFS. I'm sure most fans would rather have a less gifted player who works his knackers off every time he plays rather than one who turns it on when he can be arsed.

Was he not the guy we signed last summer who chucked it after one pre season double session?

He is a good player liked the way he played for us last week but stinking attitude to just walk out the other night, we certainly don't need a player like that Ricky McIntosh should be back this week and hopefully Brian McEwan should be back soon enough they 2 will do a better job than him anyday

is Ricky macintosh the son of former Ladeside head case Ricky macintosh?

No amount of ability makes up for a bad attitude at this level, he's not Balotelli FFS. I'm sure most fans would rather have a less gifted player who works his knackers off every time he plays rather than one who turns it on when he can be arsed.

Was he not the guy we signed last summer who chucked it after one pre season double session?

Excellent post.

To think of all the excellent junior players out there who never get a thread dedicated to them yet this guy has one lasting a few pages, mental .

From memory, did we not have a similar thread to this one the last time "Gordy" was looking to move ? We heard all about how Talbot were desperate to sign him, yet in the end he signed for Wishaw and is now looking for another club again a few months later. (No disrespect intended to my friends John McKeown and Jonny Boal at Wishaw, by the way, but you'll appreciate that you're not Talbot. :P)

From memory, did we not have a similar thread to this one the last time "Gordy" was looking to move ? We heard all about how Talbot were desperate to sign him, yet in the end he signed for Wishaw and is now looking for another club again a few months later. (No disrespect intended to my friends John McKeown and Jonny Boal at Wishaw, by the way, but you'll appreciate that you're not Talbot. :P)

Yes Wishaw are better than the talbot- well we were the last time we played them ha-ha.

It was a strange one at Wishaw as he only lasted a few weeks there. I presume it was down to attitude as McKeown doesn't seem the type to put up with a slacker.

I cant 100% say I am not Gordon. I am his pal

Can't or can? Five pages and he still hasn't got a gig. There's talk of him going to Shotts on here, don't think Rambo would be willing to put up with his attitude, if what I'm reading is true.

Archived