St Johnstone vs Dundee - 13/09/14

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was over 12,000 at that game at Tannadice and we easily had over 4000, changed days !

As for Saturday, 8000 would be good.

The Tully says that St Johnstone expect 3500! I would be gobsmacked if we took that number. There are just too many consecutive matches in a short space of time. I'm lucky I can afford it, but not everybody has a job. Hence we won't take 3500. Last year our average gate before the 10700 of helicopter Saturday was 4300. It seems optimistic to expect 3500 given those observations. I would be delighted to be proven wrong - as would the bank manager of the saints.

Was it the game where you barely had a shot at goal and got humped.. Or the previous game where you barely had a shot at goal and got humped? I get them all mixed up... There wasn't 4000 away fans at either game last season. The first one maybe 3500 tops.

Don't think utd have ever brought 4000 to mcDiarmid

Pretty sure they had just over 4000 last season in the game where they rested all their superstars for the Aberdeen title decider the following week.

Pretty sure they had just over 4000 last season in the game where they rested all their superstars for the Aberdeen title decider the following week.

They almost filled both ends of the ground, but I don't think they reached the 4000, weren't far off it though. Glorious game that was, Mays ran fucking riot and I don't think Souttars ever recovered from that game tbh, the second goal was a beauty aswell.

Wow!!! This thread is now going just the way I expected it to...............It's a fucking car crash.. :1eye

Cannae wait for the game.. Probably be tight but I am confident we will win,,,

4-1 Saints. :thumsup2

Yeah, it has been a disaster from start to finish, mainly because the Dee poster 'big hitters' have chosen to stay away from the shite, either by bully boy moderator banning tactics, or because its just been a load of tragic rubbish, sure, you've got Danger and Barra Jag hovering around, but its no comparison to me, ndd, or Dee Man, sadly though......these days are long gone..... I will return on Saturday evening though, (when Hartley and his side destroy you toy town dimwits,) as long as I've not been banned by then. See you soon.

Don't think utd have ever brought 4000 to mcDiarmid...

What about the 1996 game towards end of season with four teams still in hunt for promotion? We won 1-0 with Pressley own goal.

Or game where we should have relegated them in 2001, 2-0 up, Hartley sent off, they won 3-2 and Alan Main became forever hated in Paisley?

What about the 1996 game towards end of season with four teams still in hunt for promotion? We won 1-0 with Pressley own goal.

Or game where we should have relegated them in 2001, 2-0 up, Hartley sent off, they won 3-2 and Alan Main became forever hated in Paisley?

Could Saints have relegated them that day? I remember them being in a dog fight with St Mirren and losing a big game at Love Street on a Monday night but I don't remember how close they were to actually going down.

3500 sounds a bit much. I picked up my ticket yesterday and the guy in the shop said there was only row A of North stand and a few in the ormond family section. He said saints never gave us any of the main stand? Obviously on sales we won't need it but does north stand + half Ormond stand total 3500?

the Dee poster 'big hitters' have chosen to stay away from the shite....... me, ndd, or Dee Man

I really hope this persona of an alcoholic you have on here is true tbh, if not I'd worry about your statement. The "big hitters" are clearly DundeeBarry and matty, when they post people instantly read.

To be fair, this is absolutely nowhere near as bad as the Celtic Aberdeen thread

This.

Unless we want to start debating racism.

does north stand + half Ormond stand total 3500?

No, both stands hold roughly 1800, so your allocation for the two stands is roughly 2700, if needed you'd get a larger section in the Ormond and an area of the Main taking it to the 3500. That figure relates to what Saints asked Dundee a rough figure we could expect so we could plan the seating arrangements. It was possibly brought up before you drew United in the Cup, so was a reasonable call from Dundee tbh, as we'd have asked for a higher end estimate

Archived