Cast my vote

Wee Bully

I've just cast my vote (postal). I have known since the start how I was going to vote, but I still sat looking at the voting paper for a long time before putting down my cross - the enormity of it just washing over me. I'm not ashamed to say there were a couple of tears, and I checked 3 times that I was putting the cross in the right box.

One more step (or vote) closer to independence.

I voted by potal vote the other day. I remembered the discussion about how the question should be phrased but couldn't remember what was decided on.

When I opened the envelope and saw 'Should Scotland be an independent country?' I was left wondering how anyone could actually read that and think, 'No, no we shouldn't'.

I also didn't know that people suffering from dissociative identity disorder got a vote for each of their identities. Thanks for educating me.

As long as you keep the X within the box, yer vote coonts. So I'm told.

I had big Shuggie Maglumphit up the other day, wanted to borrow a pen. The cnuts never oot the bookies, never thinks to lift a few pens.

Anyhoo, I gave him a shot of my pen. Unluckily for him, it wasn't a Parker Replay.

post-19928-0-41356900-1409522461_thumb.j

I had big Shuggie Maglumphit up the other day, wanted to borrow a pen. The cnuts never oot the bookies, never thinks to lift a few pens.

Anyhoo, I gave him a shot of my pen. Unluckily for him, it wasn't a Parker Replay.

I would challenge that. That is pretty risky stuff. We'll see what happens.

Archived