The Arbroath Thread

No. Due to some rules he is only allowed to sign until End of December. Also believe is signed as an amateur
As the Icelandic season ended between the transfer windows, Leighton is allowed to sign for another club but only on Amateur terms.

In January he is then able to sign professional terms with any club he wishes too.

So there is a risk he may go elsewhere rather than stay at Arbroath.

Hester Prunty Henry be away perhaps? Would love to see us go for a LB to keep hammy on his toes and go back to a back 4,  Defo look better 4-4-2 in my opinion, Sometimes think Dick plays the current formation to accommodate a few players.

Also McCord looked a little more out of shape than usual today, was very surprised to see him stay on longer than Yule, 

Hester Prunty Henry be away perhaps? Would love to see us go for a LB to keep hammy on his toes and go back to a back 4,  Defo look better 4-4-2 in my opinion, Sometimes think Dick plays the current formation to accommodate a few players.

Also McCord looked a little more out of shape than usual today, was very surprised to see him stay on longer than Yule, 

I love Hammy but sometimes I just dunno what he’s thinking, occasionally just decides to turn into Steve Rennie for a minute or two and play chipped balls up the line regardless of what’s going on. He’s a better defender now but he’s lost a wee bit of the attacking side to him he used to have I think.

Watched highlights of an Alloa game against Rangers the other day, McCord looks like a different bloke. Cracking player but if he could just get himself a bit fitter..