The Arbroath Thread

17 minutes ago, Smokie_Bacon_crisps said:

He was sent off last season against Dunfermline, so he will probably be suspended.

Lucky b*****d :(

I'm hoping to have some sort of semi serious health issue hit me heavily around the 14th/ 15th of August to give me an excuse to miss it :lol: If not, chances are this may be the first away game I give a miss since 2004..... Infact surely there's a decent chance of us having a support of literally 0 at this :lol:

Lucky b*****d [emoji20]
I'm hoping to have some sort of semi serious health issue hit me heavily around the 14th/ 15th of August to give me an excuse to miss it :lol: If not, chances are this may be the first away game I give a miss since 2004..... Infact surely there's a decent chance of us having a support of literally 0 at this :lol:

Crowd of under 250 I reckon

Surely it cant beat Inverness Colts away attendance. Was around 250 or so there that night.

Albion Rovers midweek last season was absolutely dead too. Can’t remember the official attendance?

ETA-167 :lol: and that must’ve been including the players

Albion Rovers midweek last season was absolutely dead too. Can’t remember the official attendance?
ETA-167 :lol: and that must’ve been including the players

And they missed a gorgeous Colin Hamilton last minute header to win it for the Lichties.

Surely it cant beat Inverness Colts away attendance. Was around 250 or so there that night.

Yea I was there but can’t remember the attendance. Arrived at the same time as the players and had a quick chat with Bobby linn who offered us comps for the game.........it was free entry that night anyway

Did scott martin not go on loan to ayr?

No, he hasn’t.

Dick said in the Herald last week he was looking to bring in a midfielder and a striker. I think we could do with looking at a winger as well, Omar Kader was nothing better than a man down for the majority of the second half of the season.