The Arbroath Thread

Won't happen again, I'm sure.Somehow don't think we'll be rivals. We don't even have eleven players yet.

I sincerely hope you are right about the crowd trouble. I think your club, my club, Forfar and Clyde will be the ones to beat... If you get McGurn that is a great start. We have 13 signed so we are only 2 ahead of you remember!

With our first game next Saturday (it's come around quick!!!!) I fully expect a few signings this week.

We have 13 players which is probably about on par with most other clubs, still plenty of players without teams as well. All pre seasons will have started by this week so players will be wanting to get back involved as soon as they can. I notice two former favourites Nicol and DC haven't got clubs yet...

Surprising to see some of the players on trial at the PFA trials. Some good players there including the beast. Also Ryan Finnie a RB who seems to have been a good player at this level before not getting much of a chance at Alloa in the Championship.

Regarding the keeper and the targets we've had... Rab then Gallacher and now what seems to be McGurn it seems like Campbell is wanting someone with a bit of experience and not a loan. Still can't see any confirmation of McGurn going to Cowden either so maybe that's still on the table and he's yet to decide...?

post-14721-14663793981099_thumb.jpg

Andy Munro playing against David Banjo! Turns out Gemmell wasn't there but he's up on the website. Shaun Rutherford too...

Surprised to see players as good as Cooper and Moore there. Waters played at Clyde last season too and done well by all accounts. Euan Spark a young RB released by United.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1466379396.645956.jpg

Andy Munro playing against David Banjo! Turns out Gemmell wasn't there but he's up on the website. Shaun Rutherford too...

Surprised to see players as good as Cooper and Moore there. Waters played at Clyde last season too and done well by all accounts. Euan Spark a young RB released by United.

half of these players are just youth released from top flight teams, does anyone know who Kevin onanu is?

Dougie Hill is a very good player but after googling him it turns out he's had a suspended sentence for glassing some lassie in a Newcastle nightclub... Seems to be a one off thing but still absolutely horrendous. Might struggle to get someone to give him a chance.

Dougie Hill is a very good player but after googling him it turns out he's had a suspended sentence for glassing some lassie in a Newcastle nightclub... Seems to be a one off thing but still absolutely horrendous. Might struggle to get someone to give him a chance.

That lassie just got glassed and no c**t signs til we find out what c**t did it.

Good player too.What can you say?

All the more reason to sign him up 

Was offered a new deal by us for next season but accoring to Ross in the local rag he turned it down as still has aspirations of playing in the Championship next season.................will see how that works out for him.

With our first game next Saturday (it's come around quick!!!!) I fully expect a few signings this week.

We have 13 players which is probably about on par with most other clubs, still plenty of players without teams as well. All pre seasons will have started by this week so players will be wanting to get back involved as soon as they can. I notice two former favourites Nicol and DC haven't got clubs yet...

Surprising to see some of the players on trial at the PFA trials. Some good players there including the beast. Also Ryan Finnie a RB who seems to have been a good player at this level before not getting much of a chance at Alloa in the Championship.

Regarding the keeper and the targets we've had... Rab then Gallacher and now what seems to be McGurn it seems like Campbell is wanting someone with a bit of experience and not a loan. Still can't see any confirmation of McGurn going to Cowden either so maybe that's still on the table and he's yet to decide...?

Just on the point of players signed, we currently have 16 signed with pre-season starting tomorrow night, before a 5 day training camp in jersey this weekend including a game against them. A goalie and striker wanted and we're finished with signings from what I know.

Also, if that's David sinclair that played with us, he's absolutely rotten and got released by us in Barry's first season.

Aye I've seen Sinclair take a ripping on here before. Did he no leave Ayr wanting FT before going to Iceland and coming back or something?

Await ITZDRK posting a photo of him holding a fish if he signs.

According to Wikipedia he signed for an Icelandic team then left because he had to work in the local fish factory :lol: