The Arbroath Thread

I think you should be setting a better example to your grand kids, don't you? Your cringeworthy attempts are too laughable for words, your family must be so proud! I take it you were one of the few Arbroath "fans" disgracing us as you fought Cowdenbeath fans behind the goal at Pleasureland? Pathetic.

Well good for you, even if it's taken all this time. Thought we were the bad ones?

Well good for you, even if it's taken all this time. Thought we were the bad ones?

Don't worry your lot are... but provoking the trouble in first place was the spark, I hope we don't get a repeat of these scenes. Not good for the profile of either club, I am sure we can agree on that? I accused Ecto but he is innocent...

The PFA hold their Exit Trial Match tomorrow at Broadwood, hopefully Dick is there having a look.  

Lots of out of contract players who are without a club and have spent the last few days training with experienced coaches before quick fire games tomorrow letting managers have a look at them in action to win a deal.

Alex Cooper and Jordan Moore two of the bigger names taking part.

ecto, on 17 Jun 2016 - 10:02, said:ecto, on 17 Jun 2016 - 10:02, said:

Same as last season

Gonna miss telling you, to stick yer smokies up yer arse, but we've got bigger fish to fry . :lol:

Edited by tazz1903

Don't worry your lot are... but provoking the trouble in first place was the spark, I hope we don't get a repeat of these scenes. Not good for the profile of either club, I am sure we can agree on that? I accused Ecto but he is innocent...

Won't happen again, I'm sure.Somehow don't think we'll be rivals. We don't even have eleven players yet.