The Arbroath Thread

Good to see the website has the message up that it's getting updated. Been long over due. Club made good progress last few seasons with the ground, half time stuff and social media etc so website is last thing needing an update. ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Never heard of David McGurn so cant really comment on him being a Wow signing.

Not remember him from our season in the 2nd even..? Have a look at what the Rovers fans have to say about the guy. Would be a class signing for any league 1 or 2 club. As good a keeper you could get at PT I'd say.

Some of the responses yesterday were ridiculous to Scott Binnie. People thinking we were away to sign Hearts number 1 from last season.. 🙈

Hopefully somethings announced about the GK situation soon though McGurn or somebody else whoever it may be. That's training started.

Nice, sounds like it would be a great signing if it were to be him then.

And yes, to sign Hearts no.1 from last season would have been a massive ask but at the same time if it were to happen that would be a great signing.

Anyone know if its just the 2 friendlies so far? I've only heard about Turriff Utd (4th July) and Raith Rovers (9/10th July). Heard the possibility of Dundee FC.

I remember in the papers a while ago DC said that he was really excited about some big friendly games. Who could these big games be against or has this been abandoned due to the Betfred Cup structure?