The Arbroath Thread

Aldin El-Zubaidi signs for Bo'Ness United, 2 and a bit years after he played against them for us, beating them 5-0. Surprised how badly his career has gone, thought he was good with us. That season at Cowden seems to have ruined him.

I thought he was worth a punt, gold little aldin and hammy would have made a good back 4, or even if he was a squad player. As u say surprising how downhill he's gone, seem like a solid and composed cb during his time with us

On 23/02/2017 at 18:20, Lichtie78 said:

Aldin El-Zubaidi signs for Bo'Ness United, 2 and a bit years after he played against them for us, beating them 5-0. Surprised how badly his career has gone, thought he was good with us. That season at Cowden seems to have ruined him.

If I recall correctly it was when his loan ended during the Moore era, that our season went down the toilet. Brilliant first half of the season and shite second half. It can't have been a coincidence that his absence had something to do with that. 

Was wondering if we should bring back young Hester who has been banging in goals for fun at MR.

Okay the standard is not great but he has had game time and i heard has averaged 2/3 goals a game so he will be confident to come off the bench and be a goal threat.

I see no point in having the young lad from the Sons to play him an average of 10 mins a game when we have young Hester, at the moment i would say Prunty is the player to fill Doris/Scott if either were injured with Skelly/Kader/Malin competing for a spot in the team as well.  

3 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

I see no point in having the young lad from the Sons to play him an average of 10 mins a game when we have young Hester, at the moment i would say Prunty is the player to fill Doris/Scott if either were injured with Skelly/Kader/Malin competing for a spot in the team as well.  

Unnecessary negativity towards the management IMO.

Ryan McCord, Ricky Little, Steven Doris, Colin Hamilton, Jummy 8 year deals please.

Bobby Linn to be given as long as he wants too.

Actually f**k it, just sign them all up forever. ;)

What a bunch of lads. Been a long time since we had such a good group, other than Sheerins title winners of course. Going into games with a bit of confidence now. It's great.