The Arbroath Thread

I see a few of the 36niltv videos have been deleted for this season, any chance of them being re uploaded?

What ones are you meaning? as far as I know all the matches I have filmed are on the you tube channel but if I am wrong let me know what you are looking for and I will sort it out asap

What ones are you meaning? as far as I know all the matches I have filmed are on the you tube channel but if I am wrong let me know what you are looking for and I will sort it out asap

Sorry man, was trying to get the assists for the season as I'm compiling stats, did you not film the Elgin 3-2 game?

Sorry man, was trying to get the assists for the season as I'm compiling stats, did you not film the Elgin 3-2 game?

No Problem yes I did film that let me look today if it's not on I will put it back on today thanks for bringing it to my attention

No Problem yes I did film that let me look today if it's not on I will put it back on today thanks for bringing it to my attention

To be honest I don't be to negative at all, just wondering where those particular highlights have went? Don't know if it's because it was past half past 12?

Prunty for Doris was only one. Prunty scored a rebound off the keeper and Hamilton got brought down for a penalty which Doris scored

ETA: BBC top scorers Arbroath has goals and assists for the league if it'll help?

To be honest I don't be to negative at all, just wondering where those particular highlights have went? Don't know if it's because it was past half past 12?

Highlights are back on you tube sorry about that and thanks for bringing it to my attention

What a guy

Great job you've done this season by the way much appreciated by everyone [emoji1360]

Thank you for that, I am really delighted that it has been so well received by the supporters. I am still working on different things for next season particularly getting the reverse angle replay for the goals perfected, anything else you or anyone would like to suggest or see in the highlights just suggest and I will see what I can do cheers again.

Bus to Annan

The club are still trying to get names of supporters who want to go on a supporters bus to Annan Athletic next Saturday.    The team have been delivering on the pitch all season and with a tricky away fixture to come the team would get a huge lift from Lichties cheering them on. 

The cost of the bus is neutral.  The more fans, the cheaper it is, with the club making no profit.   There are only 7 games to go in what could be a very special season for the Lichties.

The bus would be leaving around 10am from Gayfield, and return straight after the match.

Annan Athletic have a great wee social club beside the ground that serves food and drinks and all supporters are welcome.

If interested please contact Brian Cargill as quickly as possible on 07793-070168 or email briancargill50@gmail.com

Thank you.

I've already arranged to get the train down, otherwise I probably would've gotten the bus. If they can't get enough numbers I hope they're not too disheartened, after all it is a long trip, and still try to run one for the remaining games this season.

Great job you've done this season by the way much appreciated by everyone [emoji1360]

Would back this up. As many people will be aware, we don't have an internet TV channel so as a supporter, we have to rely on other clubs broadcasting the games. Always enjoy the Arbroath package when we meet, so well done.

5 hours ago, 36nilTV said:

Thank you for that, I am really delighted that it has been so well received by the supporters. I am still working on different things for next season particularly getting the reverse angle replay for the goals perfected, anything else you or anyone would like to suggest or see in the highlights just suggest and I will see what I can do cheers again.

Turn up the microphone so you can hear the choice language of Lichtie23.

Need an 18+ certification, right enough.