The Arbroath Thread

Voting for goal of the season opens tomorrow-Can't look pass McCord's chip for me. Certainly not the best goal, but Doris' at home to Elgin to bring it back to 2-2 is probably my favourite of the season, based purely on the scenes it caused.

Voting for goal of the season opens tomorrow-Can't look pass McCord's chip for me. Certainly not the best goal, but Doris' at home to Elgin to bring it back to 2-2 is probably my favourite of the season, based purely on the scenes it caused.

1. McCords chip

2. Skelly in Elgin

3. Omar v Stirling at home

In the scenes stakes

1. Skelly away to Annan

2. Doris equaliser v Elgin

3. McCord 2-1 up v Berwick

2016 Arbroath Goal of the Season Competition

I admit there will be one or two goals you will think should be in there but are not, I have filmed 22 league games this season and got footage of a couple of other games from that I selected these 8 goals please vote by emailing 36niltv@gmail.com and selecting your choice from the 8 voting open now and ends on 29-04-17 at 11:30 am Thank You

Well it's just unfortunate that 2 of our better goals were missed on the only 2 occasions the cameras were missing. Maybe if someone pointed out the YouTube video that you could find McCords chip it would help.

1.22 in this

I am Sorry again about a couple of the goals that are missing I hope you will be happy with the 8 chosen, and I promise I will be at more matches next season to catch some league 1 goals hopefully

I am Sorry again about a couple of the goals that are missing I hope you will be happy with the 8 chosen, and I promise I will be at more matches next season to catch some league 1 goals hopefully

No need to be sorry at all you've been an absolutely brilliant addition this season. Great highlights all year.

Breath of fresh air and a big progressive step made by the club having so much good online footage available to supporters, set the standard for years to come.

Do our sunday league style kick offs infuriate anyone else on here? Punting the ball out into the opposition half for a throw-in shows a complete lack of quality imo

Yeah, instead of just punting it in the corner, should be keeping it.

2016 Arbroath Goal of the Season Competition

I admit there will be one or two goals you will think should be in there but are not, I have filmed 22 league games this season and got footage of a couple of other games from that I selected these 8 goals please vote by emailing 36niltv@gmail.com and selecting your choice from the 8 voting open now and ends on 29-04-17 at 11:30 am Thank You

Slight change in goal of the season voting the closing date is now Monday 24th April at midnight

thank you to everyone who has voted so far and please still keep the votes coming