The Arbroath Thread

It's modern history that any decent Arbroath players all take the step up to the angus galacticos. It's good for us bigger clubs to have a feeder team

Aye true, It's annoying when diddy clubs like Forfar can pay more money than us... :P Edited by 1320Lichtie

It's modern history that any decent Arbroath players all take the step up to the angus galacticos. It's good for us bigger clubs to have a feeder team

Yawn... try the harbour for proper fishing! Reel it in and time to get back to your farming. Biggest club in Angus is Arbroath, always was, always will be.

These are fantastic! Cheers! I was looking for these, but wasn't sure who made them. Did you make them last season too?

If you are responsible and reading your other posts, you like the devil in the detail! the black away kit actually has a white Pendle logo, and the Crest is Maroon like the home kit too.

Thanks again. Very much appreciate seeing these for the upcoming season.

A pre-season gift for our Smokie friends before the real hostilities begin! ;)

jO3EPX.pngE5f69Z.png

Edited by Smokie_Bacon_crisps

These are fantastic! Cheers! I was looking for these, but wasn't sure who made them. Did you make them last season too?

If you are responsible and reading your other posts, you like the devil in the detail! the black away kit actually has a white Pendle logo, and the Crest is Maroon like the home kit too.

Thanks again. Very much appreciate seeing these for the upcoming season.

There's a few of us do these for club websites - most notably Gringo - see his thread in League 2 section

Seems a shame to keep them on my PC when fans can use as avatars etc.

Is the away kit more like this?

rv8ofr.png

There's a few of us do these for club websites - most notably Gringo - see his thread in League 2 section

Seems a shame to keep them on my PC when fans can use as avatars etc.

Is the away kit more like this?

rv8ofr.png

Spot on

How has Allan Fleming and Craig Wilson settled in....two good additions to your squad Fleming is a cracking keeper and Wilson is a speedy full back who should link up well with a friend of mine in Bobby Linn....

How has Allan Fleming and Craig Wilson settled in....two good additions to your squad Fleming is a cracking keeper and Wilson is a speedy full back who should link up well with a friend of mine in Bobby Linn....

Wilson has only been seen twice due to holiday commitments and hasn't overt impressed in my opinion. I'm

A fan of Fleming already. Looks commanding and a very decent shot stopper.

Too early to judge Wilson, personally only seen him once but if he gets himself fit I think he could be a good signing. Will have competition for the RB slot so should help him push on.

Fleming is huge. Looks a good goalkeeper. Happy to have him.

Linn took a huge pay cut to come from the club previously known as bunglary.

Tbf he had little choice in matter as wages had changed to magic beans.

Big flem was 100% best keeper in east juniors for years.

Edited by superbigal