The Arbroath Thread

1320 trust me I'm not in favour of us holding on to Todd but obviously the board are in no rush to oust him. But even they can't hold out til the end of the season if results carry on. Looking at next 4 games we must look to get 7-9 points (12 would be brill)

Aye I understand that, and they're definitely not in any rush, looking back to when Moore was sacked they were extremely patient. Moore had a run of 16 games where we only won one, I'm sure we can all agree that this season just feels like a continuation of the last... We just can't afford to do that this time. We don't have the points banked like we did in January.

Don't know if the loyalty shown is a good thing or not, I'm sure everybody likes Lumsden as a person and I've heard he's a good coach but a manager?

Record would suggest otherwise. I've posted his AFC record on here and I've shamelessly stolen his overall one from Mad, so it could be wrong but it doesn't make for good reading if true....

"Albion Rovers , games 38, won 7. drawn 4 , lost 27

Arbroath , games 24, won 6, drawn 7 , lost 11

TOTAL plyd 62 won 13 drawn 11 lost 38 win% 20.98"

That's absolutely appalling.

Read more at http://boards.footymad.net/arbroath-mad/2109667900/#6gmyTBaLrPLJzvKg.99

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Doesn't matter if you think his time is up or not when at the game it's important to get behind the team no matter what. Would love us to go on a unbeaten run and March up the table.

So would I and I genuinely think we have enough quality in the squad to win 6 or so games on the spin and rocket up the league. But there are definitely some "supporters" in here and in the stands who would be happy to see us lose.

Forfar 6 points off promotion play offs in league above and they sack their manager, Arbroath been in the bottom 3 all season in the bottom league and humiliated many times as well and nothing's happened.

Speaks volumes.[/quote

Before you start talking shite do you know the reason he was sacked tho?

Forfar 6 points off promotion play offs in league above and they sack their manager, Arbroath been in the bottom 3 all season in the bottom league and humiliated many times as well and nothing's happened.

Speaks volumes.[/quote

Before you start talking shite do you know the reason he was sacked tho?

No I do not. The fact he was sacked, and never resigned, after not winning for 11 games in a row surely isn't a coincidence though?

Eta: do you actually know or are you just posting for the sake of it?

Edited by 1320Lichtie

ame="lichtie23" post="10017854" timestamp="1449966492"]

No I do not. The fact he was sacked, and never resigned, after not winning for 11 games in a row surely isn't a coincidence though?

Eta: do you actually know or are you just posting for the sake of it?

I know