Lorne, slice, square

• 4 months later...
The definitive answer to one of lifes great mysteries.

The Inverclyde Independent added 3 new photos.
16 mins · 

KIMBO SLICE WEIGHS IN ON THE BIG SLICE DEBATE 
By Johnny Beef Bullingdon

Notorious MMA Fighter Kimbo Slice was a man to be reckoned with. When he was alive, he made his name as a street fighter and cage fighter. Knocking out men from every continent, Kimbo was a legend. But did you know how he got his name? You guessed it. The big man loved SLICE.

In light of this. We, at the Indie, felt the need to reach out into the afterlife to ask Kimbo’s opinion of the big Slice/Lorne/Square debate.

We asked local medium Bruce Foresight to fire some question at “The King of Web Brawlers” from beyond the grave. See Kimbo’s full interview below.

Q. Kimbo. Thank you for speaking to us direct from the afterlife. Can you please tell Bruce some of your thoughts on slice? Is there Slice in Heaven? 
A. First off, muh fucka. I’m gon need about five hunnid and fiddy dollars for this shit. Ok. Yes I do love slice. I named myself after that shit. Tasty as hell. I used to fly that shit from Port Glasgow to Florida. I’m eating Slice right now. Heaven got all the Slice.

Q. Let’s get right down to it. Is it Slice, Square or Lorne? 
A. SLICE, MUH FUCKA.

Q. Not Lorne? You’re certain?
A. SLICE. I know some bitches in Glasgow and Ayrshire got they own names and shit. But everyone knows it’s SLICE. Just SLICE. What don’t these bitches understand ‘bout that?

Q. Kimbo. How do you eat your slice? 
A. On a God damn Roll. Butter. That’s it.

Q. Ketchup?
A. Just Butter

Q. Brown sauce?
A. DO I STUTTER, MUH FUCKA?

Q. Anything you’d like to add to the debate? Any messages for our readers?
A. Look. Ya’ll from inverclyde understand that it’s SLICE. If you meet some body, and he taking shit about Lorne or Square, or any other bullshit. Knock him upside his head with a jab.. bop bop bop. Then whoop upside his head with a left hook. Pow pow, muh fucka.

The Indie wishes to thank Kimbo Slice for his input. And a big thank you to Bruce Foresight for his services.

The Indie Team hope this settles the debate. It’s just SLICE

Kimbo Slice 1974-2016 R.I.P

Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses
Image may contain: 1 person, text
Image may contain: 1 person, beard

26 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:
The definitive answer to one of lifes great mysteries.

The Inverclyde Independent added 3 new photos.
16 mins · 

KIMBO SLICE WEIGHS IN ON THE BIG SLICE DEBATE 
By Johnny Beef Bullingdon

Notorious MMA Fighter Kimbo Slice was a man to be reckoned with. When he was alive, he made his name as a street fighter and cage fighter. Knocking out men from every continent, Kimbo was a legend. But did you know how he got his name? You guessed it. The big man loved SLICE.

In light of this. We, at the Indie, felt the need to reach out into the afterlife to ask Kimbo’s opinion of the big Slice/Lorne/Square debate.

We asked local medium Bruce Foresight to fire some question at “The King of Web Brawlers” from beyond the grave. See Kimbo’s full interview below.

Q. Kimbo. Thank you for speaking to us direct from the afterlife. Can you please tell Bruce some of your thoughts on slice? Is there Slice in Heaven? 
A. First off, muh fucka. I’m gon need about five hunnid and fiddy dollars for this shit. Ok. Yes I do love slice. I named myself after that shit. Tasty as hell. I used to fly that shit from Port Glasgow to Florida. I’m eating Slice right now. Heaven got all the Slice.

Q. Let’s get right down to it. Is it Slice, Square or Lorne? 
A. SLICE, MUH FUCKA.

Q. Not Lorne? You’re certain?
A. SLICE. I know some bitches in Glasgow and Ayrshire got they own names and shit. But everyone knows it’s SLICE. Just SLICE. What don’t these bitches understand ‘bout that?

Q. Kimbo. How do you eat your slice? 
A. On a God damn Roll. Butter. That’s it.

Q. Ketchup?
A. Just Butter

Q. Brown sauce?
A. DO I STUTTER, MUH FUCKA?

Q. Anything you’d like to add to the debate? Any messages for our readers?
A. Look. Ya’ll from inverclyde understand that it’s SLICE. If you meet some body, and he taking shit about Lorne or Square, or any other bullshit. Knock him upside his head with a jab.. bop bop bop. Then whoop upside his head with a left hook. Pow pow, muh fucka.

The Indie wishes to thank Kimbo Slice for his input. And a big thank you to Bruce Foresight for his services.

The Indie Team hope this settles the debate. It’s just SLICE

Kimbo Slice 1974-2016 R.I.P

Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses
Image may contain: 1 person, text
Image may contain: 1 person, beard

It’s square sausage Kimbo. Happy to meet you in Lidl car park in Wester Hailes to put you straight if you’re not still pretending to be dead.