Dundee Utd vs Hamilton Accies - 13/09/14

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That second half was one of the biggest, brownest, most steaming piles of shite served up at tannadice since the Brewster era. Both teams should be docked points.

First half was entertaining and saw the best and worst of Nadir Ciftci, United press the self destruct button twice and Hamilton competing well with both teams creating some chances.

Erskine and Bilate were fucking woeful and if Ciftci is suspended and we dont have Dow and Armstrong back we will struggle against dundee next week.

First half was very exciting but in my own completely unbiased opinion I felt we played the better stuff. Second half was lacking quality but off the top of my head we had the best chance in Ali Crawford.

What were MacKinnons 2 bookings for? I felt the first one was very harsh and I wasn't paying attention to his second.

First half was very exciting but in my own completely unbiased opinion I felt we played the better stuff. Second half was lacking quality but off the top of my head we had the best chance in Ali Crawford.

What were MacKinnons 2 bookings for? I felt the first one was very harsh and I wasn't paying attention to his second.

Maybe I am biased but he was booked for holding on to Ciftci's leg after a coming together. Whereas Ciftci was booked for having his leg held on to.

ETA I. Think his second was for getting in Ciftci's face after the goal. Linesman brought it to the ref's attention.

The first half was an absolute blast, thoroughly enjoyable to watch while the second half was just alright and a little frustrating from our perspective. Hamilton for the most part looked quite impressive, while once we went down to ten men we mostly resorted back to the tactics of the last few months of the Houston era; punt the ball towards GMS and hope he can run onto it and do something.

It's been mentioned already I think but it's probably worth repeating at least once more. Ciftci is a fucking idiot.

From our point of view, the first goal is a nightmare as one of our defenders takes a clean swipe at the ball and Antoine-Curier nips in and put it away. For the second goal we really should have been pressing out more to deny the space to take the shot, but I thought it was a great finish by Andreu.

Great to see Fojut get another goal and Ciftci to score again too before he went off. I thought Watson played well today and was one of the few players for us driving forward and trying to create anything rather than just punting the ball up the pitch. Morris seemed very shaky at times throughout the match and while there's no doubting his effort, Rankin wasn't at his best again today. Erskine did alright for the majority of the game but once he was moved into the centre-forward position he looked lost and barely made any influence in the game after that.

Called that result before the match, but wasn't expecting to be as...aggravated by it afterwards.

First half was exciting, second half was turgid pish. Draw was a fair result in the end.

Ciftci's second yellow was just stupid - no surprise there - although I have no idea why he got the first one.

Was disappointed in the Hamilton boy who threw the black armband to the ground after he got sent off.

Beaton was a headless chicken of a ref as per usual.

Hamilton are where they are on merit, enjoy it.

Second one he went to go wind up Ciftci when Hamilton scored. Linesman saw it and told the ref. Stupid stuff from the boy when he's been booked really.

The first half was a fantastically entertaining 45 minutes but both teams were guilty of poor defending and stupid mistakes. The second half was horrific, Hamilton could have and should have possibly won it. Fair enough the sendings off change the game but we were totally toothless after the break and we had no ideas whatsoever.

Thought it was the poorest I have seen Morris. Dillon struggled and Rado's decision making was terrible. Erskine put in a decent shift, GMS caused a few problems and Rankin managed to keep up the energy in the middle of the park. Not too much to note apart from that although I thought JMc's decision to remove Bilate and bring on Spittal was strange. Connolly and Telfer should have been given some time on the pitch to try and inject some freshness in the last 10-15 minutes.

As for Ciftci, what a total tube. We kind of secretly expect him to do stupid stuff most games but it is still incredibly frustrating for someone with so much talent to do something so unnecessary.

Archived