Partick Thistle vs Inverness CT - 13/09/14

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although some account on twitter, PLZ soccer, which appears to be legit, is saying Fraser is out for 12 weeks with a knee injury, which is a ballache if true.

Delighted from an ICT perspective if this is true. It will mean I'll have to update my match preview for CTOnline though, since I listed him as one of the danger men...

Shame about Fraser, although 12 weeks appears to be the worst case scenario and he doesn't need surgery according to Archie on the STV website. Does make picking the team pretty much a no-brainer, only choice is between Elliott and Lawless, maybe McMillan vs O'Donnell if the former is fit.

Welsh seems to have moved from the infamous "6 weeks" to no timescale put on his return in the match previews, I'll be pleasantly surprised if we see him in a Thistle shirt again and he is up to the previous standard- is it not the same groin injury that fucked Liam Buchanan and Ryan McBeth he's got? Although unlike Buchanan his game wasn't based on pace, and McBeth might not have been any good anyway.

edit: in unrelated news, SOD is on STV Glasgow at 8.30 on that Peter & Roughie show. Never watched it but might as well this time.

We broke him :(

U didnae break anybody, maybe he is on the first division forum... Oh dear. To trooper is an amateur compared to me. I did have a different name on here before once it has been correctly named I will admit it. Until then keep guessing... Bye p***ks!

U didnae break anybody, maybe he is on the first division forum... Oh dear. To trooper is an amateur compared to me. I did have a different name on here before once it has been correctly named I will admit it. Until then keep guessing... Bye p***ks!

post-1545-14104629408286_thumb.jpg

Rumpelstiltskin?

Archived