Partick Thistle vs Inverness CT - 13/09/14

I've been thinking long and hard about going to this one for the last half hour. Since moving to Glasgow 4 years ago Partick Thistle have been my local team, and I've been to one game in that time. Not going to the Rovers game today so I think I might attend this one.

However, my loyalty is up for grabs: since both sets of fans are on the touchlines, I'll support whichever team stakes the best claim for my support on P&B in the next 2 hours.

If neither of you can convince me I'll just sit and listen from the flat.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been thinking long and hard about going to this one for the last half hour. Since moving to Glasgow 4 years ago Partick Thistle have been my local team, and I've been to one game in that time. Not going to the Rovers game today so I think I might attend this one.

However, my loyalty is up for grabs: since both sets of fans are on the touchlines, I'll support whichever team stakes the best claim for my support on P&B in the next 2 hours.

If neither of you can convince me I'll just sit and listen from the flat.

Sit in the home end, pillars restrict the view in the away end if iirc

Being used to the SPFL ground with the most pillars per yard in the main stand, I hadn't considered that.

I only really considered sitting with Caley fans because I think they'll win, and if I wanted to be surrounded by thousands of depressed Glaswegians I could just go for a walk into town.

Fox; McMillan, Balatoni, Seabourne, Carroll; Osman, Bannigan; Higginbotham, Lawless, Stevenson; Doolan.

Subs: Gallacher, O'Donnell, Muirhead, McDaid, Wilson, Elliott, Craigen.

Fox coming in is a strange one. No Ecclestone on the bench is a bit shite.

And we even had the luxury of a missed penalty...

Stevenson looked more effective in a deeper role, Lawless was clinical and Seaborne strolled it.

Watkins is a danger, whether he's sprinting down the wing or swinging elbows into opposition players' faces.

Osman, Higginbotham and Seabourne were excellent. Carroll was poor though, although he was good vs Aberdeen. Apart from that f**k up of a pass to put Higgy through 1on1, Stevenson played decent too.

There would be no complaints if the game finished as a draw. ICT never really created in the second half somehow. Watkins (Seabourne should've smashed him for the lols) at loads of room down the right all game but did nothing with it.

Not our best performance but a good win.

Archived