East Fife v Rangers

King Kebab

Newspaper reports at the time of the ban said he should miss this one...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/518134/Rangers-Bilel-Mohsni-Kris-Boyd-Ibrox-Hibs

East Fife should really get in contact with the SFA here, as he shouldn't have been in the squad unless the ban only referred to League games.

what was that east fife anouncer all about :lol: she sounded like wee edith from Still game . brilliant when she told everyone who had a car to remain seated untill the police give the all clear, it was at that point everyone who no doubt had a car made a swift exit. also announcing the man of the match and the rangers end cheering and chanting his name.

also feel like I have to comment on Foster telling the rangers crowd to "f**k off "just before the 2nd goal, Ally needs to get this sorted as it is happening far too often with the likes of moshni and law doing this previously.

also announcing the man of the match and the rangers end cheering and chanting his name.

He's an ex-Rangers player. He played quite well. Their whole defence did but East Fife offered nothing in terms of going forward. It was as if they were just trying to finish the game with a respectable scoreline.

Some good points there, Ted.

I'd agree Mohsni needs to drop out of the team. He's been in poor form for a while now and seem's to be heavily lacking in confidence at the moment. Templeton did play well yesterday. He needs to do that more often though. He's very inconsistent when he starts games.

Aird's okay, but as you say he struggles to get past defenders and his crossing is abysmal. Why he takes corners I'll never know because they're almost always 3ft off the ground and rarely get past a defender at the front post. You say the answer is to start Templeton in his place... I say the answer is currently on loan at Cowdenbeath! :)

Miller and Clark could work but are they too similar to one another? Only one way to find out but I'm yet to be convinced. I've always favoured a natural finisher and a playmaker, rather than two playmakers. Daly has been impressive since his return which would unfortunately mean Clark would almost certainly drop to the bench in favour of a Miller/Daly front two if Kris is not playing.

In regards to Foster, he shouldn't be in the team anyway. Faure is the better player. Foster maybe slightly edges it from a defensive perspective but Faure's all-round game would be more suited to a team who regularly pushes forward.

guy behind me was a local rangers supporting methill man, he told me the boy who came on at the end for east fife was 15/16 ?

Good to see the locals supporting their local team as usual. Disgusting.

Obviously wasn't at the game but when we can only name 4 substitutes with Maskrey and Falconer it shows the extent of our injury list. At least we didn't disgrace ourselves.

Good to see the locals supporting their local team as usual. Disgusting.

Obviously wasn't at the game but when we can only name 4 substitutes with Maskrey and Falconer it shows the extent of our injury list. At least we didn't disgrace ourselves.

Nah a decent performance from fife, done what could be expected of them . Good experience for the youngster to play against rangers even though we are a shadow of what we used to be . and he has some excuse for if his homework wasn't done on time for the day "a was too busy trying to knock rangers out the cup sir " haha

Archived