All things Dundee FC

If I turn up on the day of the Dundee derby will I get a ticket easy enough?

I'm a neutral so not bothered about what end I'm in.

Cheers.

No, it's all ticket and will more than likely sell out.

Bought a brick today! Missed out on the chance about 20 years ago, not this time though! Merry Xmas to me!

Good stuff. I like having a wee look at mine and my old man's on the odd visit to the Bobby Cox. Shame the new versions are beside the players' tunnel. Hard to get a look at them.

I've got my name on one in the Bobby Cox. I remember seeing it the season it was done and then after that I sat in the Derry for 10+ years. I tried to find it last time I was back in the Coxy but failed.

Same as myself, never seen my name on the brick there.

#derryboy

#veryrarelythesedays

Sure that he would be most welcome at Balmoor but got the impression with his Dens contract up shortly he would want to secure his future there. Was his sponsor at Peterhead last year & know he is committed to making it in the game & given the choice am sure it would be at Dens

Good on you for sponsoring Cammy. He's a great lad and I sincerely hope he gets his chance at Dens.

Good stuff. I like having a wee look at mine and my old man's on the odd visit to the Bobby Cox. Shame the new versions are beside the players' tunnel. Hard to get a look at them.

The boy at the ticket office said I could come in and have a look when its done, as long as it wasn't a match day!

The players can touch it on the way past as a good luck thing! ????