All things Dundee FC

I was under the impression Low was injured. Is he just not getting included in squads because he's not rated?

He's not long back. Think that was only his 2nd game for the U21's.

Don't think we'll completely discard him in typical Hartley fashion but the rumour was that we tried to entice St Mirren to part with Mallan with Low (As well as cash obviously).

I reckon he could still be a very good wee player for us but he's at last chance saloon.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's not long back. Think that was only his 2nd game for the U21's.

Don't think we'll completely discard him in typical Hartley fashion but the rumour was that we tried to entice St Mirren to part with Mallan with Low (As well as cash obviously).

I reckon he could still be a very good wee player for us but he's at last chance saloon.

Cheers. Midfield's not exactly an area we're struggling for faces though, can't see him getting much of a chance. 

Thanks for the update about the Derby.  Good to see the wee team's wee team getting beat!

Anyone have any idea why Dundee play their home Development League matches away from Dens (Montrose I think)?  With 6pm kick offs it means most folk have no chance of making the games.

Maybe I'm just sad with nothing to do on a Tuesday night but with a little more publicity and if the next Development Derby was held at Dens I reckon you would get a quite a few fans interested in going along.