All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Bit of a shock to come in here and see Dundee fans supporting Rangers tbh

Not once have I ever thought of putting someone on ignore, but you're getting pretty close.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

12 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

For some reason you do follow me about. Even in the pregnancy thread you were which is quite impressive . Do keep up.

I don't even have a post in that thread, you've got the wrong poster, I just checked because I didn't have a clue what you were talking about. 

Thank you.

Be as well keep this up, which Dundee fan handed back there season ticket or later denied it ? Was quite confident it was the fifespud.
Ludo may be able to help out here since he knows or he did himself the favour by blocking /ignoring me.

I believe Spuddy handed back his own season ticket then used his wife's afterwards. That's not at all what you said though you ugly p***k.

Hold on a minute.

Not taking sides, but G_Man1985 does get a lot of unnecessary abuse. He's an annoying c**t sometimes but so is pretty much everyone else on this forum, including myself. 

If you're going to give it out, don't have a tantrum when he gives it back IMO.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

Hold on a minute.

Not taking sides, but G_Mac1985 does get a lot of unnecessary abuse. He's an annoying c**t sometimes but so is pretty much everyone else on this forum, including myself. 

If you're going to give it out, don't have a tantrum when he gives it back IMO.

Thank you.

He's hurled abuse at me several times down the years and I've ignored him, as I do most of his posts.

Think I'll just go back to ignoring him but before that I will just explain the season ticket thing to him one last time.

I sent the season ticket back because they'd sacked a club legend and replaced him with a slavering hûn with an horrendous managerial record, whose company is been in on several occasions and I found him to be arrogant and totally ignorant. I wanted to make a statement about how ridiculous I thought it was. I owned 2 season tickets at the time, one nominally my wife's, so when she wasn't going I continued to use that and when she was going I paid at the gate. I did this because despite the fact I was disgusted at their behaviour, which was instigated at the behest of one odious little cnut who is no longer at the club, I have always supported the team on the park through thick and thin and wanted to continue doing so.