All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

We're you not the one saying you would of been happy with a draw yesterday?

Celtic and rangers are the scum of the earth. There is no way I want them ever to win . We will be fine . Having a negative attitude after 2 wins on the bounce and 2 clean sheets ,might I add, is a shite attitude to have

I said i would accept a draw. We couldn't get beat. What has that got to do with anything? I didn't hope for two Motherwell goals when 2 0 up. You really are not the brightest crayon in the tub (albeit the hair upon your skull is).

Why are they the scum of the earth? I can think of other things in life that warrant that name. Minks, perhaps.

Have fun cheering on County, and celebrating when Dundee hit the bottom. You really are a stupid man.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 minute ago, RawB93 said:

Why on earth would you want anything other than the result which benefitted Dundee most? Rangers are indeed the scum of the earth, but they're not our rivals at this moment in time - County are.

Exactly, it's bizarre that anyone could want a result that'll end up with us back at the bottom of the league. 

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

We won't finish bottom is my point and this result today won't affect us in anyway ( hope I'm right or maybe just to confident in hartley).

Hartley has been playing about to see what works and what dosnt and to me it looks like we have turned a corner. I believe we will be fine. It's only November and we have a long way to go.
Between us and 7th we are all very close

Nothing to worry about Gman, you won't finish bottom this season. Leave the knickerwetting to Deluded and spuddy.

Some result for yous after going 1-0 down and was delighted to see Skelly got the winner. Think he's improved since his last spell?

Looks a completely different player. 4 goals and 4 assists so far. Lovely finish yesterday, rounding the keeper and tapping it in. Looks like he's really enjoying himself too.

3 hours ago, Moo said:

Also a bit off topic but managers mostly go on about the big slope/uphill/downhill at Dens but does anyone actually notice it from the stand? Sat in the Derry for a good few years now and previously the Coxy but I can't say I notice it.

I've played on Dens a few times and the slope feels and looks about 45 degrees when you're running up it.

Some result for yous after going 1-0 down and was delighted to see Skelly got the winner. Think he's improved since his last spell?

Night and day stuff

I was really unhappy we brought him back but wow he's proved me wrong and everyone else too

Dunno if he'll be a Dundee player mind you but he's definitely got a career in football at some level in the SPFL ahead of him if he wants it

Hope he can push on and get a chance with Dundee next season though