All things Dundee FC

28 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wighton finally fulfilling his potential? 

Radio crew have been raving about him constantly

He was brilliant today, finally looked as good as his potential/hype.

He looked bigger and stronger today, and seemed confident, most things he tried came off, keep that up, and he will be some player.

He was brilliant today, finally looked as good as his potential/hype.

He looked bigger and stronger today, and seemed confident, most things he tried came off, keep that up, and he will be some player.

Aye superb, unfortunately if he keeps it up he'll become someone else's player, but what a difference today from the last time I saw them. Well done to Hartley and the squad.

Ludo and Spud are going to be so underwhelmed with that pm and could well be saying "Who?"

Anyhow, after the results of the last two weeks I'm glad our board have got a bit more patience than some of our fans.

16 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Ludo and Spud are going to be so underwhelmed with that pm and could well be saying "Who?"

Anyhow, after the results of the last two weeks I'm glad our board have got a bit more patience than some of our fans.

I told them it was Ravanelli...

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I don't think they're going to believe you, mainly because he never played for Thistle you madman.

I didn't think that one through, bub.

Thank you.

Edited by jagfox99

12 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Me too.  Now how do I delete all my old posts saying it was time for him to go?!!!!!!

Absolutely delighted Hartley appears to be turning things around.  I think he has realised we don't seem to have the players who can play the way he wants and he has clearly adopted the long ball game.  Nothing wrong with that, especially when you have Haber's ability to win and control the ball.

Will there be space in the team for El Bak and Wighton to both play along side Haber?  I certainly hope Hartley can work out a way of doing just that.

1 minute ago, TheDugout said:

The Dugout! Here we offer the best and most unbiased views in Dundonian football. We mainly aim to report on Dundee’s top two clubs, Dundee and Dundee United but articles and stories will be written regarding Dundee’s junior and amateur sides respectively.

http://thedugout.scot/

No DABs. Thank you.

That's exactly what I thought.

That was magic today. First half too many rushed clearances that went straight to a Motherwell player but the lads had their sleeves rolled up, I lost count of the times we tackled a Motherwell player and came away with the ball, unheard of.

The first goal came from Cammy winning just such a tackle and bursting forward, a great lay off to Wighton who from about 12 yards out and just to the right fired it across the ginger nut, he could only parry it and Cammy, who had followed the shot in, was left with the simple task of blasting it high into the net.

What about the defence splitting back heeler from CW33? Classy. Playing through the middle and shimmieing and dribbling he was a total handful for the Motherwell defence.