All things Dundee FC

Well you guys were all over us last season so just taking the opportunity to return the favour. It is a football forum after all. Surely you wouldn't expect anything else?

We were "all over" you last season because we ultimately relegated you,and you deserved it for the arrogance displayed by some. The same sort of thing you're displaying just now.The silver lining for us,if we go down,it won't be you that does it.

We were "all over" you last season because we ultimately relegated you,and you deserved it for the arrogance displayed by some. The same sort of thing you're displaying just now.The silver lining for us,if we go down,it won't be you that does it.

That's tempting fate to an impressive degree.

59 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

Well you guys were all over us last season so just taking the opportunity to return the favour. It is a football forum after all. Surely you wouldn't expect anything else?

From my own point of view I was on your thread genuinely suggesting you needed to get rid of McNamara and Thompson etc and was shot down by two of your regular posters suggesting I must be obsessed by United to be posting on your thread.  So given that your posts are simply, well I'm not quite sure how to describe them, you surely wouldn't expect anything else would you?

He was absolutely dog shite for Dundee

Please don't darken our door step with that picture ever again.

Strange, that's not my memory at all, but then again I only remember 2 games that he played, the one away to Clyde when we scored a bucket load and then almost immediately went into administration and a game against Hibs when we went down to ten men and he scrapped away like feck to get us a point.

How many games did he play?

7 minutes ago, dd23 said:

Strange, that's not my memory at all, but then again I only remember 2 games that he played, the one away to Clyde when we scored a bucket load and then almost immediately went into administration and a game against Hibs when we went down to ten men and he scrapped away like feck to get us a point.

How many games did he play?

6 games 3 goals. All 3 being a 7 minute hatrick against Clyde.

We do have this. We just have no service towards our strikers. We have been through this already

You were at the game during the week where Haber won more or less every ball in the air. However every c**t around him seemed to not have a clue what to do with the ball. 

No couldn't make the game during week but I would be willing to bet good money that Haber is not half the player Willie Falconer was.

Now he was a player. What we would do for a physical presence like oh ah these days.

True, went on an amazing scoring run ended up a real hero, and was before that for a while a huge target for the boo boys. I remember him having a shouting match from the pitch with some Derry luminary.