All things Dundee FC

Jumping the gun to an extent with 20 minutes to go but what would our position be if we went down? Are we now in a situation to survive it again? If not the stakes have never been higher for this club.

Two brutal admins left us holed below the water mark for years. Our current investors wont have relegation considered in their business plan I would think.

Hateley, FFS he is awful, Williams, never a player. The rest not much better.

Thats Hamilton, Partick Thistle and Killie at Dens, 2 points from those 3 games. We are absolutely awful, disgraceful performance yet again.

He can not survive tonight, if he does, we will not survive this season. Make a change and we have a tiny chance. 

I don't want Hartley sacked but what can you do. 1 shot on target in 2 games.

Hartley's been a cracking manager for us and I still think he's a good manager in general but he's badly fucked it this season.

It'll be like taking the family dog into the farmer's shed - but it's going to have to happen.

Signing out of contract players midseason is pretty much a sign of desperation, Gomis, Hateley and Haber are just pathetic.

Hartley couldnt win games with Hemmings and Stewart, what chance do we have now. He better not spin this, p45, nothing else is acceptable.

I don't want Hartley sacked but what can you do. 1 shot on target in 2 games.

Hartley's been a cracking manager for us and I still think he's a good manager in general but he's badly fucked it this season.

It'll be like taking the family dog into the farmer's shed - but it's going to have to happen.

No lets just stick with him and get relegated then.

Williams, vincent, ross, loy, gomis, yordi, julen, duffy, low and hateley are all nowhere near good enough.

No goalscorer

no wingers

no pace

no width

Absolutely spot on. O'Dea the only player to get pass marks.

Hateley is completely finished.

Hartley has had 3 years and the team we put out tonight appears little better than the one he inherited. A collection of utterly bizarre signings, a lot of whom got 3 year deals. I would take Benidictus, David and McCallister in front of Gomis, Julen, Vincent, Ross, Williams, Hateley etc.

When was the last time a Dundee player beat the full back, got to the bye line and crossed?

I think he has to go I'm afraid. He has consistently built teams that can be physically bullied out of games, have no width or pace, and gambled on known injury prone players who have spent a big percentage of the time warming nothing but the physio's hands. The scouting and what he's done has to be questioned, the two big successes Hemmings and Stewart he would have known very well from his days managing in lower leagues so were hardly discoveries, apart from that and Harkins which was a no brainier there hasn't been much to shout about. These three last year were the difference between comfortably top of the bottom six and where we are now. It may be that he gets his marching orders and O'Hara and El Bahk end up being great signings, but as they say thems the breaks.