All things Dundee FC

The Evening Tele are running with the Stewart story. The headline is, 'Dee in Bid To Bring Back Stewart' then the sub headline is, 'But Brum, don't want him to leave'.

So that's the end of that story then.

Get fucked ye idiot.

Thank you

No, seriously, what were you wanting? You mentioned that it was your 'scoop' several times and seemed pissed off that no-one gave you big licks for revealing it.

Walloper.

35 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Several times ? I got asked who told me so I said. None of this sources bullshit that people say they have . Really was that simple. I made a slight jest but as usual ludo you can't help yourself.

Why would I give a shit if people didn't give me 'big licks'?

Are you going to keep having a dig and do your usual or are you finished ?

Ooft. Dinna greet.

On 03/11/2016 at 03:34, Ludo*1 said:

We got a grand total of 2 questions on Sportscene with O'Dea. Basically all he got to say was that he wants to be at the club for another couple of year, he believes it's important to have a good relationship with the fans and thinks he does, disagrees with David Farrell that players don't care about fans. Walked over to the support after the Partick game to listen to the supports complaints as they pay their money and deserve to be heard.

Davie Farrell has got a fucking cheek. I've said it before on here but I'll say it again: We were playing Thistle at Dens when Rae and Farrell were in charge and my mate was playing for Thistle so obviously me and my homeboys were giving him some lighthearted abuse. Farrell knew him as well and pulled him aside at half time and told him he would get us banned from Dens until my mate told him to calm down, it was just a laugh. So for him to come in as an employee of the club for 10 minutes and offer to get supporters for decades banned then say players don't care about fans is just a tad hypocritical. 

Get back in your taxi ya dick.

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Davie Farrell has got a fucking cheek. I've said it before on here but I'll say it again: We were playing Thistle at Dens when Rae and Farrell were in charge and my mate was playing for Thistle so obviously me and my homeboys were giving him some lighthearted abuse. Farrell knew him as well and pulled him aside at half time and told him he would get us banned from Dens until my mate told him to calm down, it was just a laugh. So for him to come in as an employee of the club for 10 minutes and offer to get supporters for decades banned then say players don't care about fans is just a tad hypocritical. 

Get back in your taxi ya dick.

Who was yer Thistle playing m8, @Dee Man? Thank you.