All things Dundee FC

Is it really feasible that the Dee are planning the season to finish second bottom in order to meet the Tadgerines from across the road in the play off to put them down again for a second successive time?

Shhhhh. Don't let them cotton on. [emoji6]

Is it really feasible that the Dee are planning the season to finish second bottom in order to meet the Tadgerines from across the road in the play off to put them down again for a second successive time?

Imagine the scenes? would be absolutely hilarious if that did happen! id rather obviously we just avoid any play off or relegation scenario but still would be hilarious

3 hours ago, Derry boy said:

Imagine the scenes? would be absolutely hilarious if that did happen! id rather obviously we just avoid any play off or relegation scenario but still would be hilarious

I wouldn't be laughing. I'd be a nervous wreck.

Hopefully we avoid a potential play-off with United. For the record i think we will.

Hopefully these County twats go down to mark the beginning of the Highland clearances from the top division. Hamilton are fucking shite aswell so they can battle it out with the Dayglo fuds. There'd certainly be a multitude of woman in Tangerine for 'Brogan and the Bottlebags' to get their hands on to.

If anyone's got any spare wigs or head warming items we'll be collecting them on Saturday on the Derry steps. It's coming up for Xmas and the baldy chestnut that is Granny Danger will be fragile to the elements. It's good to help the community.

Thank you.

Hopefully we avoid a potential play-off with United. For the record i think we will.

Hopefully these County twats go down to mark the beginning of the Highland clearances from the top division. Hamilton are fucking shite aswell so they can battle it out with the Dayglo fuds. There'd certainly be a multitude of woman in Tangerine for 'Brogan and the Bottlebags' to get their hands on to.

If anyone's got any spare wigs or head warming items we'll be collecting them on Saturday on the Derry steps. It's coming up for Xmas and the baldy chestnut that is Granny Danger will be fragile to the elements. It's good to help the community.

Thank you.

Dundee are pretty shite. But i would be surprised to see them finish in either relegation or play off spot

We got a grand total of 2 questions on Sportscene with O'Dea. Basically all he got to say was that he wants to be at the club for another couple of year, he believes it's important to have a good relationship with the fans and thinks he does, disagrees with David Farrell that players don't care about fans. Walked over to the support after the Partick game to listen to the supports complaints as they pay their money and deserve to be heard.

Didn't go through to Hamilton but did stay until the bitter end at the Thistle match.  For what it's worth O'Dea did look like he cared. Have to say I thought his overall play looked like he cared as well.  Some determined tackles and he tried to push forward when he could.  He just needs to work on his final pass!

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

and also a tangerine fanboy. What a fucking disaster.

They do love 'Orange' in Airdrie mind...:shutup

He might as well quit now whilst he's behind.

22 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Fair play to those who stayed till the final whistle at the Partick game, and the 400 that went through to Hamilton. 

I stayed to the end at Dens but wasn't at Legoland...

See you guys on the 28 December at Firhill. 

Thank you.