All things Dundee FC

Kosta's and O'Hara's powerful, attacking headers this season are amongst only a handful of times I can remember us scoring those types of goals in all my years watching the Dee. 

Anyone who composes a comprehensive list of bullet heiders from over the years to make me look like I'm talking shite is getting blocked.

1- Bomber's winner in the 4-3 at Tannadice...

One of the best headers I ever saw at Dens was a Bobby Glennie own goal. I'm thinking it was against Aberdeen, but may be mixing this up with the 30 yarder that he scored against them. I was just a wee boy at the time.
They definitely weren't in the same game. I saw the shot from the Derry and the header from the main stand.

One of the best headers I ever saw at Dens was a Bobby Glennie own goal. I'm thinking it was against Aberdeen, but may be mixing this up with the 30 yarder that he scored against them. I was just a wee boy at the time.
They definitely weren't in the same game. I saw the shot from the Derry and the header from the main stand.

This is not the OG. Scorchio!!!

A couple of days after getting humped by Partick, being rock bottom of the league, I was put into hospital with e coli. I come out of hospital and we are pushing for the top 6. What kind of alternate universe is this?

What a time to be gratefully alive!!

Sorry I lost faith in you PH! 

21 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

A couple of days after getting humped by Partick, being rock bottom of the league, I was put into hospital with e coli. I come out of hospital and we are pushing for the top 6. What kind of alternate universe is this?

What a time to be gratefully alive!!

Sorry I lost faith in you PH! 

Glad you're on the road to recovery johnny, sad times then, but now...........

f**k THE DAB'S. Thank you.

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:07, Ludo*1 said:

Kosta and Nick Ross our only players out of contract at the end of this season?

Hartley loves dishing out 2 and 3 year deals. Get one of those slapped down in front of Gadzhalov pronto. Heard a rumour months back that he was on an extremely insignificant wage, up there with some of the youth team. Didn't believe it at the time - but it explained to me why he was kept on instead of Konrad as I thought he was brutal. I don't think there's been a player that's managed to make me do a u-turn quite as much as Kosta. Turning into my favourite Dee just now.

Aren't Loy and Haber out of contract too. Think Haber and Gadz will need, and should get, improved offers. Happy to let Loy and Ross go, given we have cover for their types, - preferably in Jan to save some dosh and look to get one better quality player in pre-contract.  

2 minutes ago, DieDee said:

Aren't Loy and Haber out of contract too. Think Haber and Gadz will need, and should get, improved offers. Happy to let Loy and Ross go, given we have cover for their types, - preferably in Jan to save some dosh and look to get one better quality player in pre-contract.  

Gomis

Ross

Haber

Gadzhalov

Duffy (loan expiry)

Mitchell

Colquhoun

Curran

Allan

Dryden

Bain

McGowan

Loy

Hateley

Holt

O'Hara

Low

Julen

Kerr

Yordi

McPake

O'Dea

Vincent

Williams

Wighton

El Bakhtaoui

No idea where I pulled just Ross and Gadzhalov from. Probably the last time I updated the squad list as Gomis and Haber weren't here, Mitchell I should have known. The others I don't really view as being in the first team squad rightly or wrongly - and Duffy who is the forgotten man.

An absolute shambles, you'd think Holt would be on the pens, and that would have been agreed before kick-off.

Aye. The one in the first half when if he'd put one half decent touch on it and he was in, but let it run straight past him was also strangely familiar.

Hibs and united have both looked utter horseshit tbf. The premiership should be informing them that there won't be any promotions this year. The top league needs to maintain a respectable standard and these clowns just won't cut it I'm afraid.

13 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

An absolute shambles, you'd think Holt would be on the pens, and that would have been agreed before kick-off.

I think he is. Boyler grabbed the ball and I think Holt was raging especially after the Miss as next thing I heard he was setting about Willo Gollum in the centre circle.