All things Dundee FC

Loving the DFC badges painted on the grass around the sides of the pitch.  Please reassure me these are new and haven't been there for weeks / months without me noticing.

Just noticed them today as well although I did miss the Hearts game.

Great start to Hogmanay. We play well and cuff au uppity opponent. And the Tadgerines learn to be humble in the championship. Particularly enjoyed 3-0 and the Day glo defeat as I met some Tadgerines last night who were so full of themselves it was unbelievable - they had already won the league in their minds, ffs. And not one of them was Darren Jackson. I hope their ignominy in a lower division endures and perhaps humility will ensue.
Happy Dee Year lads.

56 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Glorious.

Down you say? But are they not top of the seaside league though?

There was an incident in Dumbarton. Poor old doon  DABs :(

Spoiler

f**k them :thumsup2

http://spfl.co.uk/premiership/fixture/3636630/
Interesting(ish) comparison to this time last year.  The big difference is that no team is isolated at the bottom *snigger*

It's starting to loosen up a bit now - we did have 7 teams split by 2 pts - it's now 7 teams split by 7 pts.

Have a feeling that one of either ICT or Hamilton will end up being detached - with the money for me being on ICT. They are team clearly lacking confidence - Hamilton's main issue is too many draws - other teams are winning/losing - they are taking 3 matches to get the same number of points others are getting in 1/2 matches. For example, while they were drawing 3 in a row Killie won 3 in a row - that's a 6 pt swing in just 3 games even though they didn't lose.