All things Dundee FC

A couple pieces of memorabilia to add to SweeperDees post:

A scarf swapped with a big, fat Italian bassa' after the Perugia tie (wonder if he still has the Dundee one).

15966428_1186329421462457_1980439732_o.jpg

My favourite strips as a youth. The Jsearch one i remember loving. 

15991667_1186329394795793_1496184881_o.jpg

Any P&B Dees got anything else since there's fuckall football on the go?

Thank You.

A scarf swapped with a big, fat Italian bassa' after the Perugia tie (wonder if he still has the Dundee one).

Thank You.

I had that blue jsearch top also but I remember the quality to be quite poor. IIRC the home top was a lot worse and it got a fair few bobbles quite easily.

Loved the Argentina top but my favourite top was my first one, the ceramic tile warehouse one with white sleeves. I think it was 00/01 and I personally prefer us with white sleeves so would like to see us go down that route again. The red top that year was also a cracker.

Edit: it was actually 99/00.

57 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank You.

I have a signed Magners Ravanelli top that I got from a mate via Lee Mair.

I have a bottle of wine signed by Barry Smith. It's at my maws house though so can't upload a photo. Also have a signed football from the 1999/00 season and my wife got me a signed photo of Rab Douglas which says "To Ian, all the best!" With his smiley face signature at the bottom. I'll be honest, I almost had a w**k over that one.

I one day hope to have the glorious firkin brewery kit back in my possession too. The search continues.

43 minutes ago, K.T said:

I one day hope to have the glorious firkin brewery kit back in my possession too. The search continues.

Had the home and away but punted them on ebay, although it is a classic superb design, the material its made of, is cheap shite.

Had the home and away but punted them on ebay, although it is a classic superb design, the material its made of, is cheap shite.

If I could get my hands on one I would try like f**k to get it signed by Adamczuk. Even if I have to travel to furthest reaches of Poland to find him.

I also very nearly bought a signed united shirt from last season to frame and hang in my bathroom. Relegation heroes, each and every one of them played their part and I thank them.

IMG_1483992267.219244.thumb.jpg.0a23c999

When me and my girlfriend moved into our wee flat in Glesga and this was the one thing I made sure went up.

After her having seen the mighty Dees relegate United at Dens she knew the importance of having the Dark Blue in the flat

This beautiful piece of photography greets all visitors to the Jetpack household.

Hoping to add more to it shortly...

1 minute ago, K.T said:

If I could get my hands on one I would try like f**k to get it signed by Adamczuk. Even if I have to travel to furthest reaches of Poland to find him.

A wise and noble quest. IMO.

I've got the programme from the 3-1 overcome DABs at Tannadice in November 87. I did have the matchwinner away 87/88 shirt signed by Coyne and Wright. I discovered recently my mum had found it when they moved house and turfed it to a charity shop with a load of other stuff.

SEETHING

Eta. Formatting on the mobile app.is fucking diabolical.

5 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

I've got the programme from the 3-1 overcome DABs at Tannadice in November 87. I did have the matchwinner away 87/88 shirt signed by Coyne and Wright. I discovered recently my mum had found it when they moved house and turfed it to a charity shop with a load of other stuff.

SEETHING

Aye my Ma washed my signed Nemsadze top, I feel your pain!

6 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

SEETHING

Boot in the pie?

I've got a fair few things which are Dundee related. One of which is a miniature bottle of whisky with Javier Artero on it. I've also got a picture signed by Julian Speroni. I've two footballs signed by the teams at the time which if I remember correctly is Bonetti's season and Kernaghan's season.