All things Dundee FC

Alec Neil would be my first choice and failing that I wouldn't say no to Peter Houston with a promising assistant. We should at least talk about Houston in case we scape in to the playoffs to destabilise Falkirk.

18 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Alec Neil would be my first choice and failing that I wouldn't say no to Peter Houston with a promising assistant. We should at least talk about Houston in case we scape in to the playoffs to destabilise Falkirk.

McG(h)ee?

p01tr04n.jpg

too little too late I reckon.

5 games left but we are a game behind as far as points go.  So one game to catch up which leaves 4 to play with.  Out of a possible 15, we probably need a minimum of 8, allowing for teams taking points off each other and hopefully someone else losing the thread as the pressure tells (goal difference is negligible at the moment for most teams involved, Motherwell worst placed in that respect), but we have to win the first game after the break for momentum or I reckon it is the play-off spot for us.

Ooft the new manager to be in place in the next 48 hours on a deal until the end of the season. 

Its Jimmy Calderwood, isn't it? 

Confirms its someone unemployed.

Please be Pressley. PLEASE.

Hearing we've approached GGH with a player/manager role. If that is true, he would certainly be the coolest manager in world football.

I laughed at first, but maybe it isn't such a silly idea considering the other candidates being suggested.

Please come home, Gary. We love and miss you.

Thank you.