All things Dundee FC

St Johnstone fans are a bit precious. I mean it's expected from Tam, RandomGuy and ever so occasionally Radders, but Kyle is the biggest minter of the lot these days.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

St Johnstone fans are a bit precious. I mean it's expected from Tam, RandomGuy and ever so occasionally Radders, but Kyle is the biggest minter of the lot these days.

All I've stated is fact. You all reckon Anderson and Wright are donkeys - fair enough. Scobbie is or has been their back up for 5 years now. Not the kind of player I'd expect a massive club like Dundee to be signing. 

Edited by Kyle

All I've stated is fact. You all reckon Anderson and Wright are donkeys - fair enough. Scobbie is and has been their back up for 5 years now. Not the kind of player I'd expect a massive club like Dundee to be signing. 

And he's probably not the type of player we will be signing.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

WTF are they even doing here? Do these c***s think some kind of rivalry is going on? I've got the boredom twat on ignore, but there isn't much point as people keep on quoting him.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

WTF are they even doing here? Do these c***s think some kind of rivalry is going on? I've got the boredom twat on ignore, but there isn't much point as people keep on quoting him.

Well, you have been linked to one of our back up players. Dundee are good point and laugh material for us. Would hardly class a side so far beneath us as rivals tbh. 

Aye bizarre for fans of a club to be involved in a conversation about one of their players. Mad.

Scobbie has been good for us.  He's stepped in as cover and usually done a decent job. He started for us for the last couple of months of the season, including all the post split games where only Celtic and rangers scored against us.

He lacks pace and isn't the biggest for centre back, and has had a few high profile howlers over the years, but then I think when it's him it's given far more attention as he became a bit of a magnet for stick from many amongst our support.  On the positive side, technically he's decent and can pass a ball out, he reads a game fairly well, is whole hearted and can also cover as a reliable left back.  Apparently he's also a good lad to have around.

Most Saints fans would be okay with him staying on as 3rd choice CB but probably wouldn't want him as one of our two starters for the season.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

I wasn't  even precious to my mother.

Edited by tree house tam
Stupid phone