All things Dundee FC

I see the Tully says that Spittal might come over from United. I've looked on the Tadgerine forum and they don't think he's very good. Funnily enough he's scored crackers against us.
Changed days when we lost Dixon, Robertson and Wilkie to our neighbours. Another indicator that the Blue side is on the ascendancy.

What by signing united rejects, aye okay pal

^^^^^^^
Lost the plot.

Spittal has been offered a deal by the dayglo filth, knocked them back. 

Yep. Our Tadgerine interloper has lost the plot. I don't think he's enjoying the humble depths of the Championship. Good.
Some humility wouldn't go amiss. Just remember how pumped up with going up certainty many of them were when they were top of the championship at Christmas. It was unbelievable, a swagger of unjustified and overconfident pish telling me that they were bouncing back up as champions. To be fair it was only a few perfectly roasted zoomers, yet their hope was evaporated exquisitely at the last hurdle. It really was wonderful timing from Hamilton.

29 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

^^^^^^^

Lost the plot.

Spittal has been offered a deal by the dayglo filth, knocked them back. 

48 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

What by signing united rejects, aye okay pal

You reject a player then offer them a deal?

I wouldn't want him, fightened of his shadow.

9 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

A perfect start.

We can do these as limited editions, with this one being; 'The DEEJANGO GIRFUY Wagner Special Edition' of 50.

I'll build a website to sell them on. Reckon a tenner is a fair price?

ETA:

Is this a scarf idea, NDD?

Thank you

A scarf idea...

Sebu to strangle Granny Danger like he used to do with his Corsican prostitutes.

The only issue would be the size of scarf to sufficiently choke the Angus Orka. 

A scarf idea...
Sebu to strangle Granny Danger like he used to do with his Corsican prostitutes.
The only issue would be the size of scarf to sufficiently choke the Angus Orka. 

2 of these tied together should just about do it.
2ed3b0ffc3da5094abe864e007a34cae.jpg

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

True. We seem to be the only club not did anything? A couple players released n that's us ?

Nope we are exactly the same - no signings and lost 5 players including amoo and Welsh. Welsh being a contender for player of the year last year.

if you believe the press we a number of English teams after Lindsay as well

the players we have linked with Murray to Hibs and Dimitreau new deal at st Mirren then spittal off to you guys.

so not been the most exciting transfer window at firhill either - though a long long time before the season starts yet anyway 

Edited by third lanark