All things Dundee FC

Reckon he's actually up here to join one of the Edinburgh teams then? Or Aberdeen?

None of my business, but there's a photo of him walking out of Tynecastle last week

2 hours ago, Dee-funked said:

Don't know about the Stewart one but Charlie Adam is definitely in Dundee just now, has been for a few days, visiting family.

I'd chop off my ear and throw it at a prostitute if I thought that would get Charlie Adam to sign for Dundee.

Unfortunately, gestures like that only seem to be received by negative press and/or a restraining order. Modern life, eh.

Thank you.

Tell him if he signs we will name the new stadium Charlie Adam Field and when you approach the main entrance there will be a bronze statue of Charlie Adam with a baseball bat resting on Winston Churchill's shattered skull. His actual skull mind.

None of my business, but there's a photo of him walking out of Tynecastle last week

Dreaming of the most important games of the last 10 years Gman?

DeEagles and Battle of Champions [emoji38]

I think P&B should have threads for the Mickey Mouse clubs too. ??

Dundee have been turned down by a Ross County player who'd rather sit on their bench.

18 hours ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Sounds like Stewart will be moving to Aberdeen. 

Surprised no teams up here went for O'Connell when he left Celtic. Thought he had potential to be a decent enough centre back in Scotland. 

Is O Connell not away to Burnley? Doubt most of the SPFL clubs could compete financially with them

Dundee have been turned down by a Ross County player who'd rather sit on their bench.

Dundee are my wee team though. Everyone loves an underdog.

And bobbycox gets a brace.[emoji3] .

And before everyone starts giving me grief..... I know..... I know .. it's a liberty.