All things Dundee FC

I'm buzzing about those two like - totally not what I was wanting but I'm pretty chuffed we've got someone creative in the middle again and the guy Deacon was awesome for Sutton so heres hoping he can do it week after week!

Like the guys have said though a striker and a defender next please Mr McCann & please hurry up and execute Hartley and Williams.

Thank you

Edited by locheedee
no excuses for them

3 minutes ago, K.T said:

He's already taken the man's job! Might be a bit harsh to execute him as well. Spot on with Williams though.

Haha, ffs my phones taking the piss - it started by changing it to excuse Hateley and Williams and now I'm executing the wrong c#nt

I'm sure Deacon was the Sutton striker Accies enquired about in January. At a fans forum Les Gray said he was on, I think, five grand a week. Clearly Bullshit, Sutton are part time. He'll be getting a pay rise no doubt. Probably on less than a grand a week. Good signing.

Allan has to be allowed to stroll about the park doing whatever the f**k he wants by the way. Stubbs let him do it at Hibs and he was class. Just don't expect him to run any great distance. 

Cant wait for McGregor to flatten him in the same manner that he did with Don Cowie tbh. 

1 hour ago, locheedee said:

Haha, ffs my phones taking the piss - it started by changing it to excuse Hateley and Williams and now I'm executing the wrong c#nt

Let's just execute them all. We only need Scott Allan now anyway.

Thank you.