All things Dundee FC

Wolters' a decent player, has experience on a higher level than Ojamaa, and more of it to boot. Good mentality as well, but I don't see why you's would get him in; he is in no way exceptional, and there should surely be a bunch of Scottish free agents out there that would be better.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

And finally a highlights reel:

Cracking goal 5mins in for VVV.

Going by the highlights he seems like a decent quick winger who drives forward and can take folk on, seems solid enough and likes a goal. 

Could turn out to be a decent player and we now have some width.

Wolters' a decent player, has experience on a higher level than Ojamaa, and more of it to boot. Good mentality as well, but I don't see why you's would get him in; he is in no way exceptional, and there should surely be a bunch of Scottish free agents out there that would be better.

Would you say he's a better player overall than Ojamaa?

We have two trialists in. I know nothing about either other than 'they don't look Scottish'. I didn't know how to interpret that so just posted it as it was told to me.

I think he looks pretty decent from the highlights. Solid unit who will run at people, is pretty direct and can score a goal. The one on one is always a good indication of ability and he buried it. I'm almost optimistic