All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

If he signed someone who I thought I was shite I'd be feel like shit.
If he signed some who who I thought was a good player I'd feel happy.
If he signed someone who I didn't know whatsoever I'd feel quite excited to see how he gets on.

Hope this helps

I'm struggling a wee bit with the first line to be honest.

Otherwise yes, very helpful.

I really liked Ojamaa, would have been happy to keep him.

I did to. Don't think he was totally match fit but he's a proper grown up player. When Aberdeen cunted us their team was full of grown ups and we were a bunch of wee laddies. OJ has a bit of physique which we are lacking. No physique shite the beds.

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

Why the f**k does a Zombie Diamond keep appearing on the big team's thread, is it because we're box office?

Didn't he play for Aberdeen?

ETA: Can all the Dundee posters that still have Paul Hartley as their avatar please change it to something more acceptable, please. His face really fucking annoys me now.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

We are trying to sign a striker called Shaq Coulthirst apparently. Well, pretty sure we are. Few mentions of 'a' Dundee club trying to sign him from Peterborough. Their chairman is someone I always keep an eye out for and he said on Twitter earlier today that they were negotiating a deal with a top flight club in Scotland over Shaq's future hence which led me to believe it was ourselves.

Did a bit of digging on him, Tottenham fans were quite angry when they sold him to Peterborough but he's largely failed to deliver since then. Described as 'one of the greediest players I've ever seen' and 'should play on the left wing rather than up front' and 'doesn't have an end product' aren't good things to be reading but he's of big pedigree. He's played a few times for Tottenham's first team and scored 19 goals in 29 games for their youth side including a hat trick against Barca's youth side.

Scored 5 times in 20 games for Mansfield whilst on loan at them last season.

He describes himself as a 'strong, fast and aggressive striker' in an interview he done whilst breaking through at Spurs.

Could be nonsense but this one seems to have a bit of substance to it. Watch him go to Motherwell or some other Scottish team after I've done this digging now.

He also played for York City so I'd imagine this is McNamara recommending him if it is indeed us.

52 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Could be nonsense but this one seems to have a bit of substance to it. Watch him go to Motherwell or some other Scottish team after I've done this digging now.

We were in for Coulthirst in January. He kb'd the move because he didn't want to move away from London. 

http://www.peterborough.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=476118

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

We have two trialists in. I know nothing about either other than 'they don't look Scottish'. I didn't know how to interpret that so just posted it as it was told to me.

8 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Someone's trying to be politically correct.

They're black.

Ludo's source is going to feel a bit silly when he finds out the trialists are Ikechi Anya and Islam Feruz.

9 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

Didn't he play for Aberdeen?

ETA: Can all the Dundee posters that still have Paul Hartley as their avatar please change it to something more acceptable, please. His face really fucking annoys me now.

Thank you.

<------

I trust that is more acceptable.

I'll replace it in May with one of him holding the Scottish Cup.

We are trying to sign a striker called Shaq Coulthirst apparently. Well, pretty sure we are. Few mentions of 'a' Dundee club trying to sign him from Peterborough. Their chairman is someone I always keep an eye out for and he said on Twitter earlier today that they were negotiating a deal with a top flight club in Scotland over Shaq's future hence which led me to believe it was ourselves.

Scott Burns reporting it's Ross County who are in for Coulthirst.

Boredom is so ITK he knows things that haven't even happened.

Scott Burns now reporting about May and Aberdeen. Never doubt me, Spud.

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Scott Burns now reporting about May and Aberdeen. Never doubt me, Spud.

You said he'd already signed though, you filthy liar.

3 hours ago, K.T said:

I think it's Sylvan Ebanks-Blake.

Unfortunately his Englishness meant I couldn't use him in my profile of Scottish footballers who "don't look Scottish". If there was any truth in my made up story about Anya being on trial then tripc0de would be back on here losing his fucking mind.