All things Dundee FC

Nice one Neil, yet another exciting signing. I would say an experienced keeper and a big b*****d ch and we're sorted. Whens this cup tie? We're going to rip these dabs to shreds. Thank you.

What is exciting about signing an unknown dutch player?

What is exciting about signing an unknown dutch player?

If you can't grasp what's exciting about signing an unknown quantity in football then the sport isn't for you tbh.

If you can't grasp what's exciting about signing an unknown quantity in football then the sport isn't for you tbh.

Aye i guess that is a fair point. I do remember the feeling when airdrie signed all the spaniards. What a feeling

If it needs explained . You wouldn't understand. Now off you pop .
0f78b89af9a19b1e3c56d0236d1c92db.gif

I mentioned it as i mind when united signed rodney sneijder, dundee fans were laughing due to the fact he was a complete unknown. Yet here you are in the same situation, getting defensive because someone has questioned the signing.

I mentioned it as i mind when united signed rodney sneijder, dundee fans were laughing due to the fact he was a complete unknown. Yet here you are in the same situation, getting defensive because someone has questioned the signing.

We were laughing more when we saw him play

4 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Pretty positive we were laughing at the United fan wankfest about how he'd be as good as his brother, played about 2 games then was never heard of again.

Off you pop now. Thank you.

Wolters' a decent player, has experience on a higher level than Ojamaa, and more of it to boot. Good mentality as well, but I don't see why you's would get him in; he is in no way exceptional, and there should surely be a bunch of Scottish free agents out there that would be better.

If he's a decent player, significantly better than pyjamas, with a good mentality, then no there isn't a bunch of Scottish free agents that would be better, virtually none and none I can think of.

In fact if Holland is crawling with these guys get some dossiers together, there are probably a dozen Scottish clubs in the Prem and Championship that would bite your hand off for decent, experienced players with good mentality.

12 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

If he's a decent player, significantly better than pyjamas, with a good mentality, then no there isn't a bunch of Scottish free agents that would be better, virtually none and none I can think of.

In fact if Holland is crawling with these guys get some dossiers together, there are probably a dozen Scottish clubs in the Prem and Championship that would bite your hand off for decent, experienced players with good mentality.

I really liked Ojamaa, would have been happy to keep him.