All things Dundee FC

Meekins for me - just. Aldred hasn't played enough the past 2 seasons to give any real sense of excitement.

Still scratching my head as to why we didn't hang onto Higgins!

Apparently we fucked up on his registration forms and that allowed Kilmarnock in. McCann was said to be 'furious'. He was all set to stay.

Apparently we fucked up on his registration forms and that allowed Kilmarnock in. McCann was said to be 'furious'. He was all set to stay.

Never realised that.

No wonder he was raging, a decent solid defender from what I saw the last few games and young enough for McCann to develop especially with O'Dea to keep him right.

I thought with Gomis leaving and Deacon coming in we had reached our quota?

It took me an embarrassingly long time to understand the meaning of this post.

9 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

What's the deal with tribalism players in the league cup. Would be fucking hilarious if we could sign Wato Kuate for one game and his debut in front of the Derry was against the filth

Take it that's a typo and you mean trialists? Unless they've changed the rules you can't play trialists in the tournament. We got round that last season by 'signing' Lee Lucas and Craig Clay on short term deals until the end of the window to allow them to play in the league cup games and the first few of the league season. Their deals expired just before the window ended so if we didn't take them up then they'd be free to find another club after the window closed.

Edited by capt_oats

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

What's the deal with tribalism players in the league cup. Would be fucking hilarious if we could sign Wato Kuate for one game and his debut in front of the Derry was against the filth

Depends what tribe. You know what it's like when two tribes go to war...

Take it that's a typo and you mean trialists? Unless they've changed the rules you can't play trialists in the tournament. We got round that last season by 'signing' Lee Lucas on short term deals until the end of the window to allow them to play in the league cup games and the first few of the league season. Their deals expired just before the window ended so if we didn't take them up then they'd be free to find another club after the window closed.

Yeah that's what I assumed. Oh well, hope we don't give him a contract regardless of the hilarity. He's fucking hopeless!

Depends what tribe. You know what it's like when two tribes go to war...

Yes. And we need 3 points.

Pinko bro - I'd delete that post, you appear to have got away with it so far but it won't end well.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Yeah that's what I assumed. Oh well, hope we don't give him a contract regardless of the hilarity. He's fucking hopeless!

Would be worth it for the seethe factor. IMO. also, he'd be guaranteed to score. :lol:

Yes. And we need 3 points.

Pinko bro - I'd delete that post, you appear to have got away with it so far but it won't end well.

It was of course tongue and cheek.

Noted however, not intended to upset anyone.