All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I reckon his squad number spells the end for Nicky Low - Even when he comes back from Derry.

If truth be told Low's lack of ability and McCann not simply building a midfield with anyone under 5'10" spells the end for Nicky Low.  Low did however get Demel sent of in the New Year derby, so he's not a complete waste of a signing.

8 hours ago, thommohawk said:

I'm in no way related to this Thommohawk wannabe 

Ach, jings, this is an absolute nightmare. I'd imagine this is how the woman feels when she walks into a party to see another burd in the same frock. 

I'll put my hands up and accept that I look like an impostor but is it possible to change your name on here? If so, suggestions on a postcard for the new one. 

54 minutes ago, Thomohawk said:

Ach, jings, this is an absolute nightmare. I'd imagine this is how the woman feels when she walks into a party to see another burd in the same frock. 

I'll put my hands up and accept that I look like an impostor but is it possible to change your name on here? If so, suggestions on a postcard for the new one. 

Thomoperegrinefalcon

If you become a platinum member you can change your username. Think it's £10. Or maybe you could message Div and explain what's happened.

My suggestion for your new username is Walt Jr.

Thank you.

Three things;

(1) Team looking good by all reports. Eagerly awaiting the GK and striker...

(2) Loving that New away strip.

(3) Flights booked for Hibs match on Aug 27th. Will be up early doors from Glasgow on the morn then game then out on the lash in Dunders.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Thomohawk said:

Jobby Sleeves 

Thank you.

If you become a platinum member you can change your username. Think it's £10. Or maybe you could message Div and explain what's happened.

My suggestion for your new username is Walt Jr.

Thank you.

It's Flynn now.

Thank You.

Ravanelli still looks capable of playing btw (doing that Star Sixes on Sky, will be in again tonight I think), any chances he's your "surprise signing"?

Ravanelli still looks capable of playing btw (doing that Star Sixes on Sky, will be in again tonight I think), any chances he's your "surprise signing"?

I thought it was going to be Stevie May but he's signed for Aberdeen.

I thought it was going to be Stevie May but he's signed for Aberdeen.

Tbh it was more a post to make Dundee fans aware they watch Ravanelli playing again, Rab Douglas also in "action"

58 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

52 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbh it was more a post to make Dundee fans aware they watch Ravanelli playing again, Rab Douglas also in "action"

Don't make me fetch Spock.