All things Dundee FC

59 minutes ago, Thomohawk said:

I've just read the preview for tomorrow's match on the official website and I knew we had a shite record against Ross County but I didn't realise quite how shite it actually is. 12 wins in 43 games is pish against a team from a town with a population of less than 6,000. Time for the Mouss in Boots to bag himself a fluky deflected goal in the 90th minute to secure a wholly unmerited victory. 

Uncle Roy bankrolls the tits out of them.

If my reading of things is correct they didn't tell him to GTF they just held off on signing him until his situation became clear. As far as I'm aware there was still chat this week that he might sign but it all hinged on his injury/treatment, that was before he pitched up at Lennoxtown looking at coaching roles with Celtic.
Absolutely bizarre scenes that McInnes is coming out in the press announcing that the player might retire before Maloney does tbh: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40805276

That makes sense. Hopefully he does retire though.

If he's been at dens for 5 weeks and hasn't signed a deal yet that tells me he's not up to it?

The strange thing is we are unlikely to be the only club interested in signing a functional Meekings. If he thought he had a future in the game you'd think he have told us to shit or get off the pot by now. Strange one.

You can't sign a player if they're not fit enough to pass a medical.

Ross, not sure about that. I'm sure you can employ him to be the tea boy, the fox burier, the bus driver or even the defensive coach without a medical, yet he could be registered as a player. I was thinking of the Deefiant season in which Rab Geddes as goalie coach ended up between the sticks as he was also registered as a player. But the rules might have changed.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Not sure what population has to do with it.  Inverness has over 10 times the population of Dingwall yet they can blow us out the water when it comes to wages.  I don't even want to think about that they're paying Andy Davies and Billy McKay.

Excuse me - you've got awful comfortable in this thread since your pub team got relegated.

Feel free to piss off at any time.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, KlokTheKock said:

Dodds is a pervert. Never liked the wee fud.

He gives perverts a bad name IMO. Personally, I'd put the big-eared little c**t in a Dundee Jute sack and throw him off the Tay bridge.

Thank you.

42 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Excuse me - you've got awful comfortable in this thread since your pub team got relegated.

Feel free to piss off at any time.

Thank you.

I like Dundee FC m8.  For all their cheating in the past, I can look past that and forgive.

Honestly the tele is an absolute rag reporting Dodds comments. It's an absolute non story.

Dodds and McCann roomed together at the **** and it was clearly tongue in cheek by Dodds and not meant as a slur.

Dodds is a p***k but let's not make out this non story to be something when it's not

Honestly the tele is an absolute rag reporting Dodds comments. It's an absolute non story.

Dodds and McCann roomed together at the **** and it was clearly tongue in cheek by Dodds and not meant as a slur.

Dodds is a p***k but let's not make out this non story to be something when it's not

I read it that way too. Nothing bad meant. Just think he was saying that Sir Neil can be a bit passionate at times.
That doesn't get away from the fact that Dodds is an utter wankstain of a human being.