All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Derry is completely sold out according to the online ticket website.

Remember they are holding all season ticket holders' seats until 7pm tomorrow. Any that go unsold will probably be made available online Wednesday night after 7.

10 minutes ago, Dee-funked said:

Remember they are holding all season ticket holders' seats until 7pm tomorrow. Any that go unsold will probably be made available online Wednesday night after 7.

Yeah I understand that. Can't imagine that would free up too many though.

Jeez. Some absolute satsuma nightmares ruining this otherwise glorious thread.

Chaps - how easy will it be to get two tickets for The Derry for the Hibs game on 27th please?

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Girth said:

Chaps - how easy will it be to get two tickets for The Derry for the Hibs game on 27th please?

Thank you.

Should be ok and will depend on previous results. 

Thank you

1 hour ago, Girth said:

Thank you.

When you heading back home after it Girth? I'll be taking a virgin that week.

27 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Hope you're right.

FYI, Gomis was pish.

I got the impression Gomis wasn't very good. Very rarely saw him play so was hard to judge for me. Going on his previous clubs, I expected him to be a good signing for Dundee. 

If McCann can get the best out of Faiss, then he will only help the already impressive looking front line. Moussa has looked really good, so has Deacon. Allan and O'Hara should provide good support going forward too. 

Thank you.

Should be very easy. You'll be able to buy them online pretty soon i would imagine.

Thank You.

Just been watching the match again. Waddell is caught out of position way too far forward. The ball is chipped forward and Kamara gives up on the runner who he is with or just doesn't spot the danger leaving the United player completely in the clear to square it to the dwarf.

I know I'm probably one of few but I honestly think Jack Hendry is going to be a big player for us this season. It's not difficult to see from our first few games that we are still absolutely gubbins at the back but despite the fact that he's had a few shaky moments I've been really impressed with him.

He looks really composed on the ball and seems to read the game well. He had a shocker against Arbroath but he had only signed for us the day before. Think him and O'Dea will be the 2 first choices this season.

Actually interested to see how Waddell and Hendry get in together in the Derby. I know most people are worried about that but I'm actually quietly confident. (famous last words)

I know I'm probably one of few but I honestly think Jack Hendry is going to be a big player for us this season. It's not difficult to see from our first few games that we are still absolutely gubbins at the back but despite the fact that he's had a few shaky moments I've been really impressed with him.

He looks really composed on the ball and seems to read the game well. He had a shocker against Arbroath but he had only signed for us the day before. Think him and O'Dea will be the 2 first choices this season.

Actually interested to see how Waddell and Hendry get in together in the Derby. I know most people are worried about that but I'm actually quietly confident. (famous last words)

Wish I felt what you do Ross [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

They both look reasonable prospects, Hendry is a shouter I've noticed, no bad thing, but they're both pretty raw.