All things Dundee FC

Doesnt know his best formation or team.

Cant score goals because our strikers are utter site.

Cant keep a clean sheet to save ourselves.

Im in my late 30s, I loved McCann as a player, but he is no better than Hartley, I said at the start of the season we could be relegated, now Im saying we will be relegated. Hope to god Im wrong, but we are dismal. I hope he resigns, doubt we cant afford to sack another manager, but he should go.

The second goal debacle as mentioned would get the school jannie sacked from managing the team. The guy almost fecked it because he had too much time.
How he could think what Wolters brought to the game was better than Holt had to offer us mystifying.
Holt will be laughing his arse off if he was dropped.
How many goals from open play this season?
None of this is rocket science.

Not time for McCann to go yet. We need to get back to basics as the 5 at the back just isn't working. Midfield is too small and weak and the strikers we're playing with just don't suit the style of football.

Bain

Kerr
Hendry
Meekings
Holt

Kamara
McGowan
O'Hara

Deacon
Allan/El Bak/Wolters

AJLS.

Simple 4-5-1. Good balance in the midfield and pace on the wings. 5 at the back is fine when you're playing teams like Celtic and Aberdeen but not at home to Hamilton. Hopefully McCann learns from his mistakes unlike his predecessor.

People seem to have a very short memory regarding Hartley. Today was poor and not a performance that's been typical of us this season. Under Hartley we were watching that pish week in week out.

15 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

People seem to have a very short memory regarding Hartley. Today was poor and not a performance that's been typical of us this season. Under Hartley we were watching that pish week in week out.

But getting better results. And the football over the past 2 games has been as inept as anything I've seen since Bomber.

Not time for McCann to go yet. We need to get back to basics as the 5 at the back just isn't working. Midfield is too small and weak and the strikers we're playing with just don't suit the style of football.

Bain

Kerr
Hendry
Meekings
Holt

Kamara
McGowan
O'Hara

Deacon
Allan/El Bak/Wolters

AJLS.

Simple 4-5-1. Good balance in the midfield and pace on the wings. 5 at the back is fine when you're playing teams like Celtic and Aberdeen but not at home to Hamilton. Hopefully McCann learns from his mistakes unlike his predecessor.

It's fun watching you lot spend every week after a loss suggesting it's only the formation at fault and not the players.

It's fun watching you lot spend every week after a loss suggesting it's only the formation at fault and not the players.

I watch the team every week, do you? Didn't think so. We were creating chances for fun when we played that system now we aren't creating anything. Don't even know why i'm answering you as you're clearly trolling.

Watching dundee in the top 6 and getting promoted was teckle.

A bad season we seen him go down the wrong road and was time for him to go. Mccann saved our bacon.

Mccann comes in with 11 new faces and has us bottom. He has no clue what his best 11 is.

Our performances have been really good, like really good. We are bottom of the league.

Do you prefer us to play good performances and get relegated as apart from you everyone dosnt see us doing anything else.

Stop being so touchy when people don't agree with you. It's my opinion and I have no problem with you having a different one. McCann deserves time to fix the problems he might have created.

2 games? He deserves more time to fix it than that surely?

He's had 6 months and brought in 11 players. And we are worse than when he came in.

He needs to go unless there's a massive upturn in events.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I don't think all of them are shite like some would suggest though. In fact, I think there's a couple who any other team at this level would be glad to have at their disposal. However we definitely have way too much dross that probably got away with being a passenger or bit part player at other clubs. Also, there doesn't seem to be a unity or team cohesiveness about them, it looks to me like they're just a ragtag group of randoms playing football together. 

He's had 6 months and brought in 11 players. And we are worse than when he came in.

He needs to go unless there's a massive upturn in events.

We are absolutely not worse than we were when Hartley left. If you genuinely think that then it proves my point about the short memories.

I get that we were pish today but up until the last 2 games we had been playing well. Sacking a manager because of 2 games at this stage of the season is utterly ridiculous.

35 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Bain

Kerr
Hendry
Meekings
Holt

Kamara
McGowan
O'Hara

Deacon
Allan/El Bak/Wolters

AJLS.

That's the last throw of the dice IMO. If that fails he's fucked

I watch the team every week, do you? Didn't think so. We were creating chances for fun when we played that system now we aren't creating anything. Don't even know why i'm answering you as you're clearly trolling.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong. Just observing that last month every Dundee fan was saying they had such a great young team who just needed fitted in to the right 3-5-2 formation, and before that it was a great young team who just needed fitted in to the right 4-4-2 formation, and before that..