All things Dundee FC

Will the game at McDiarmid be pay at the gate this Saturday ?
Depends how many fans your club tells Saints are coming.

Hearts had over 2000 on Wednesday, and we had a PATG option for them

Depends how many fans your club tells Saints are coming.

Hearts had over 2000 on Wednesday, and we had a PATG option for them

Be same as the hearts game in the remaining tickets will be sold on first come first served. Think there was about 150 hearts tickets left to sell on Saturday so majority of folk in attendance had already purchased tickets.

If anything to go by in previous years when SJFC have asked the Dundee board how many fans they will bring (4000 was the usuel figure quoted ) then there will be Dundee fans in the north stand, part of the main and half the Ormond on standby for the the masses. Definitely be pay at the gate but keep an eye on SJFC official Twitter for info

1 hour ago, deegolf said:

Ok, McCann made O’Dea club captain cause he’s shite.

McCann kept Bain as first choice keeper for a long, long time.   Anyone want to argue McCann was wrong to drop him in favour of Parish?  Yet at the time of Bain being dropped there were still plenty of people arguing Bain was still making outstanding saves and should remain first choice.

I don’t hate O’Dea and I do like his passion but I just think he’s slowed dramatically and he doesn’t seem to read play well enough to compensate for that.

All just my opinion of course and I’d be more than happy if O’Dea proves me wrong.

5 minutes ago, The Master said:

O’Dea shouldn't have been near the squad yesterday after his comments about Celtic’s unbeaten run, IMO. 

Yep, surprised he didn't help them out with a few own goals. The c**t.

Anyway we have a much better defence than we had a year ago. O’Dea is on the way out so I’m happy letting events run their course. We need to find a striker from somewhere as we all know. I’m disappointed that NM apparently wants to keep AJLS because as far as I’m concerned all 4 of our strikers are shite.

Ajls should be punted. He's anonymous. The only argument for keeping him is that he can pop up with the odd goal. He's like a shite version of the past it Paul Heffernan we had a few year ago. We should be striving to do better, but how much better is available in the January market?

Few rumours going about that we are trying to get Lewis Vaughan which I'd be massively excited about but we'd have to open the bank book for him and there's a chance he can be another El Bak.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ajls should be punted. He's anonymous. The only argument for keeping him is that he can pop up with the odd goal. He's like a shite version of the past it Paul Heffernan we had a few year ago. We should be striving to do better, but how much better is available in the January market?

Few rumours going about that we are trying to get Lewis Vaughan which I'd be massively excited about but we'd have to open the bank book for him and there's a chance he can be another El Bak.

Send elbak to Raith in the deal. Sir Barry will see us alrite

Still think we should've taken Sammon and/or Storey in the summer when Thistle did. Both of them would thrive off of the number of chances we create. That's the type of striker we should be bringing in - someone who has scored goals in this league. Lewis Vaughan might turn out to be good but he's not a January signing. If and when we do sign a striker we need them to make an instant impact.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Still think we should've taken Sammon and/or Storey in the summer when Thistle did. Both of them would thrive off of the number of chances we create. That's the type of striker we should be bringing in - someone who has scored goals in this league. Lewis Vaughan might turn out to be good but he's not a January signing. If and when we do sign a striker we need them to make an instant impact.

I don't rate storey but would have took sammon. 

McGowan was so ridiculously bad and out his depth yesterday that it was embarrassing. He actually gave away 4 chances himself. We need to drop him from the starting line up if we are ever going to progress.

Moussa is simply not good enough either.

I'm OK with the rest of the team atm, but would still say O'Hara shouldn't be a starter either.