All things Dundee FC

Don’t know this lad particularly but I go to 2 or 3 Orient games a season and I have to say they (and most of their opposition) over the last 3-4 years have been honking. Doesn’t mean the boy’s no good but his goals per game ratio has to be put into context. 

Your quality measure makes sense. Whatever the standard it's better than Moussa's ratio!

53 minutes ago, Carlos the Jackal said:

Don’t know this lad particularly but I go to 2 or 3 Orient games a season and I have to say they (and most of their opposition) over the last 3-4 years have been honking. Doesn’t mean the boy’s no good but his goals per game ratio has to be put into context. 

London Dee amigo?

Just now, Carlos the Jackal said:

No, Norwich mate - one of my mates down here is an O’s fan and I’ve adopted them as my wee team.

Ahh cool. I go to Orient occasionally. Great bar. 

They've been brutal recently mind. 

On 5/30/2018 at 20:38, Fifespud said:

I work in Perthshire. The locals are complete and utter wankers .

I think the Kilmac Stadium sounds great. Richard Kilcullen has been a great support to the club too.

He's been a Dundee fan since he was a kid.

21 minutes ago, Girth said:

Ahh cool. I go to Orient occasionally. Great bar. 

They've been brutal recently mind. 

Top day out mate - early train to Stratford then a wee pub crawl to the ground starting in the Railway Tavern. After the game it’s a curry and a few beers in Brick lane then last train home is 11:30pm.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Anyone heard a rumour that Adam Rooney could be heading our way if Aberdeen get their man in another transfer deal?

Can't see that happening tbh, he has far to much fun scoring against us. Would be a great signing tho, imagine we had him last season, he would have scored everyweek