All things Dundee FC

This might be semi-interesting come January 1st, until then it's pointless drivel.
The team that goes down between us, St Mirren and Hamilton is all dependent on how successful each club will be in the minefield that is the January transfer window.
These two matches before Christmas are huge too. All three of us have two winnable games.

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

This might be semi-interesting come January 1st, until then it's pointless drivel.

The team that goes down between us, St Mirren and Hamilton is all dependent on how successful each club will be in the minefield that is the January transfer window.

Bottom team by 22nd December.

18/19 - Dundee - 9pts

17/18 - Partick Thistle - 14pts - Relegated

16/17 - Partick Thistle - 15pts - Survived

15/16 - Dundee United - 10pts - Relegated

14/15 - St Mirren - 8pts - Relegated

13/14 - Ross County - 11pts - Survived

Cheers for making me double check that. Confirmation this Dundee team are currently worse than McNamara/Mixus United team..

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Bottom team by 22nd December.

18/19 - Dundee - 9pts

17/18 - Partick Thistle - 14pts - Relegated

16/17 - Partick Thistle - 15pts - Survived

15/16 - Dundee United - 10pts - Relegated

14/15 - St Mirren - 8pts - Relegated

13/14 - Ross County - 11pts - Survived

Cheers for making me double check that. Confirmation this Dundee team are currently worse than McNamara/Mixus United team..

Yet a 40% chance we'll stay up based on the past. I'd take those odds right now.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Yet a 40% chance we'll stay up based on the past. I'd take those odds right now.

I think Thistle made the top six the year they survived it? 

Think County ended up high too.

Strange old world, Scottish football.

3 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

The worst part about our predicament is RandomGuy repeatedly coming back into the thread and acting like the voice of reason.

He openly admits he doesn't go to watch his own team. He openly admits he reads the dark blues forum regularly and is never off this thread. Very strange individual indeed.  

He openly admits he doesn't go to watch his own team. He openly admits he reads the dark blues forum regularly and is never off this thread. Very strange individual indeed.  

Careful, he’s a self professed hard b*****d too. Has a ‘manual’ job and reckons he’s pretty ‘handy’.

12 hours ago, Chewing Taffies said:

He openly admits he doesn't go to watch his own team.

I'm not going today as I can't justify so many games around Christmas :lol:

10 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Careful, he’s a self professed hard b*****d too. Has a ‘manual’ job and reckons he’s pretty ‘handy’.

Where have I ever claimed that? :lol: I'm saft as shite and I know it, you've just read Tams trolling and swallowed it whole 

21 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Just come on to wish all the P&B Dees (and RandomGuy) a Merry Christmas.  I hope Santa is good to you all.

Seeing as you’re getting into the festive spirit here’s a three year old Christmas joke for you GD.  I put it in the Celtic v Dundee thread but you may not have been on that thread (who am I kidding?)

Santa:  So what do you want for Christmas?

Child:  A unicorn.

Santa:  Even I would struggle to get you that.  Be realistic.

Child:  Dundee United to get promoted.

Santa:  So what colour of unicorn do you want?

5 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Seeing as you’re getting into the festive spirit here’s a three year old Christmas joke for you GD.  I put it in the Celtic v Dundee thread but you may not have been on that thread (who am I kidding?)

Santa:  So what do you want for Christmas?

Child:  A unicorn.

Santa:  Even I would struggle to get you that.  Be realistic.

Child:  Dundee United to get promoted.

Santa:  So what colour of unicorn do you want?

Jim McIntyre told a variation of that one at the United staff party.  

Ggh has left Qots. What a Christmas present that would be. 

Many people would say he's past it but he's exactly what we need right now. Nice wee player coach deal. He'd breeze into our current side.

Ggh has left Qots. What a Christmas present that would be. 
Many people would say he's past it but he's exactly what we need right now. Nice wee player coach deal. He'd breeze into our current side.

The guy hasn’t trained full-time for about 5 years. Let it go.